Trades 2024 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Got two trades left.

I could afford Hayden Young as bench depth + a 102k, but I can't figure out how I could actually use Young in defence given I'd be trading out two mid-benched rookies (Dowling and Humphries) and I have Schoenmaker and Hore clogging up the def bench.

1722511789179.png
1722511995810.png

In hindsight, I shouldn't have strategised around Schoey The Bully continuing to get games.

At this point I think my choices are essentially to:
  • wait for an injury to an on-field player, or
  • to go for mid/fwd premo depth, or
  • to sit tight (and I guess wait for Humphries to earn enough that I can trade him out with Schoenmaker for a mid/def depth and leave Dowling to cover 2/3s of my fwd line?)
Leaning towards the latter.

Thoughts?

Got two trades left.

I could afford Hayden Young as bench depth + a 102k, but I can't figure out how I could actually use Young in defence given I'd be trading out two mid-benched rookies (Dowling and Humphries) and I have Schoenmaker and Hore clogging up the def bench.

View attachment 2065627
View attachment 2065635

In hindsight, I shouldn't have strategised around Schoey The Bully continuing to get games.

At this point I think my choices are essentially to:
  • wait for an injury to an on-field player, or
  • to go for mid/fwd premo depth, or
  • to sit tight (and I guess wait for Humphries to earn enough that I can trade him out with Schoenmaker for a mid/def depth and leave Dowling to cover 2/3s of my fwd line?)
Leaning towards the latter.

Thoughts?
Sit tight IMO - keep those trades

2 trades left and $5k in the bank. Ridley needs to go but only want to use 1 trade and hold the other.

Means I can grab either Yeo or NWM.

Thinking of just getting Yeo because I've pretty much lost interest in this season and at least he is a bit different.

I have him and I think he might get an early mark and not play the last couple of games.

205659A5-08C4-47A4-AD24-04498B7422C4.jpeg
25132E2B-07F9-4B8D-9FE8-6814DCB9F588.jpeg

Would love some help here if anyone can offer some ideas?

At present I’m thinking Ridley>Stewart and Fyfe>Caldwell

No cover, 1 trade and Dowling on the pine.

Any other ideas?

Possibly look at 2 cheaper options (McKercher/Houston and some cheap forward) to trade in, and ditch Richards instead of Fyfe. Leaves me as Fyfe/Dowling loop for F6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Legends, still have 5 trades and 1 boost but have no idea 🤷‍♂️ what I should do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Was thinking Dowling to Curnow. Thoughts?

b696234d63c47124bf85541f98fc78e3.jpg

f5db5b493f17096bcdfcd9ccd434214c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm still weighing up whether to pull the trigger on a Tholstrup to Phillipou trade or hanging on to my last trade.

The sensible thing to do would be to hold on to my last trade but it's now or never as I won't be able to do that trade next week.

Tholstrup is projected to drop in price with a breakeven of 85 and Phillipou is projected for a big price rise with a breakeven of -57

I'm still weighing up whether to pull the trigger on a Tholstrup to Phillipou trade or hanging on to my last trade.

The sensible thing to do would be to hold on to my last trade but it's now or never as I won't be able to do that trade next week.

Tholstrup is projected to drop in price with a breakeven of 85 and Phillipou is projected for a big price rise with a breakeven of -57
Phillipou has done well recently, but he’ll be on your bench - right?

If so, keep your trade for an injury

Phillipou has done well recently, but he’ll be on your bench - right?

If so, keep your trade for an injury

No he will be starting at F6 for me with Mannagh back to my forwards bench.

I've just pulled the trigger on it, see you at the No Trades Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back