Trades 2024 Round 23 Trades šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, below is my team. I was wondering if anybody has any feedback on my team as I have one trade left with doubts lingering this week over Sheezel, English and Day.

I was wondering if anybody can see a great trade that would benefit my team immensely over the next few weeks in terms of either on field impact or bench cover

poeR3Wf8j

Hey guys, below is my team. I was wondering if anybody has any feedback on my team as I have one trade left with doubts lingering this week over Sheezel, English and Day.

I was wondering if anybody can see a great trade that would benefit my team immensely over the next few weeks in terms of either on field impact or bench cover

poeR3Wf8j
Need to know how much cash you have. Aside from English, you could also be missing Mckay and Day this week.

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this question but please help me

If Sheezel is out as a defender, and I have Humphries as a mid on my bench as emergency, will he take Sheezel position as a defender, even though he is on my mid bench considering he is a mid/def

Please help

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this question but please help me

If Sheezel is out as a defender, and I have Humphries as a mid on my bench as emergency, will he take Sheezel position as a defender, even though he is on my mid bench considering he is a mid/def

Please help

No

I've worked out I can keep Greene to loop by trading Draper to a 102K D/M rookie and Dowling to Rankine.

Leaves me with the same cover as before (two bench players across four lines, but gives me a pseudo premo to loop/cover in mids and fwds.)
Better than using the last two trades to just replace Greene I reckon.

If Sheez misses, I may trade him, but might just roll with Graham as cover and hope for the best.

Just need to hope I can get through the next two weeks without carnage!

1723608620617.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

English, Curnow, Sheezel yikes.

Can cover Curnow with Mannagh, Sheezel with Humphries but with Jackson moving to R2 it leaves an empty spot up fwd.

1 trade left.

Options:
  • Sheezel > Xerri VIA dpp
  • English > Nank/Marshall (Can't afford Xerri)
  • Curnow > Moore

Thoughts?

Need to know how much cash you have. Aside from English, you could also be missing Mckay and Day this week.
Zero cash, you can add Sheezel to that list lmfao

I can drop english to moore/rayner and use dpp magic to be covered in all other areas, might be the way to go.

Zero cash, you can add Sheezel to that list lmfao

I can drop english to moore/rayner and use dpp magic to be covered in all other areas, might be the way to go.
Moore probably a solid choice given they play Richmond and North to finish.

2 trades left, Sheezel + Dowling and 58k to go out.

Thinking Dylan Moore & Sicily but unsure if Sic has gotten over that shoulder but the defender needs to be sub 532k.

Any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2024-08-15 at 11.10.12 am.png

2 trades left, Sheezel + Dowling and 58k to go out.

Thinking Dylan Moore & Sicily but unsure if Sic has gotten over that shoulder but the defender needs to be sub 532k.

Any thoughts?

View attachment 2079785
Newman instead of Sicily?

2 trades left. I am feeling the pain of these outs whilst my cashie opp only has Sheez.

So Sheez and English to Ryan and Marshall. Over to the no trades thread for me

One trade left, with no cover in any of the lines other then dowling (emergency) for oliver.
1) Sheezel to Mcgovern..
2) Oliver to some 400k spud
3) English to Grundy or equivalent
4) Curnow to a 400k spud

So through to the prelims and still 5 trades left and 1 boost ( Yes 5 trades ) and would like you legends to tell me how you would improve this team.
Grundy -> Xerri ? Cash in Dowling and humphries?
IMG_8216.JPG
IMG_8217.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 23 Trades šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Back