Trades 2024 Round 23 Trades šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

So through to the prelims and still 5 trades left and 1 boost ( Yes 5 trades ) and would like you legends to tell me how you would improve this team.
Grundy -> Xerri ? Cash in Dowling and humphries?
View attachment 2080187
View attachment 2080189

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
who is that GIF

I have Sheezel, English and Curnow with two trades left. Thinking Sheezel to McKercher, English to Xerri and playing Mannagh in place of Curnow. Was just short of Ryan and Xerri. My opponent has English and Sheezel, hoping he's like all of you schmucks who ran out of trades a month ago šŸ˜

Grundy has been very ordinary of late, perhaps English > Moore (via Jackson)?
Moore and Grundy have the exact same 5 game average (92). But I have a feeling Grundy is about to pop off, has draper this week at marvel and Adelaide the following week who he scored 154 on earlier this year. If he can tidy up his frees against he'll be getting 110's.

Moore and Grundy have the exact same 5 game average (92). But I have a feeling Grundy is about to pop off, has draper this week at marvel and Adelaide the following week who he scored 154 on earlier this year. If he can tidy up his frees against he'll be getting 110's.
If thatā€™s the metric you want to use then thatā€™s fine but it changes when you get to 3 round average. Iā€™m an owner of both and Grundy has just looked battered over the last few weeks, he got slaughtered by Cameron last week.

Moore has two games where he could go absolutely bonkers

Donā€™t be surprised if Grundy is rested next week should Sydney win tonightā€¦

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK Super Coach family. I have Sheezel, Warner, English and Curnow out. One trade left. $75K in the kitty.

Jackson can cover English via Livingstone.
Massimo can cover either Sheezel or Warner.
Humphries can cover either Sheezel or Warner.
I have Tholstrup in forward who can cover Curnow.

1723764184568.png

Thinking I will park Tholstrup on forward bench with the E and see if he can go 80+.

If he does, I think I will trade Sheezel to a Treloar type.

If he fails, I will look at a forward. Which of these appeal the most?

Peatling (Been good the last month, but Cogs back this week)
Tom Powell (Sheezel out)
Jezza (Been burnt by Jezza before but they have Saints then West Coast)
Matt Kennedy (Carlton in injury crisis)
Draper (Yeah, nah)
Travis Boak (Am I seriously considering this old campaigner)
Jy Simpkin (Sheezel out)

Thoughst?

OK Super Coach family. I have Sheezel, Warner, English and Curnow out. One trade left. $75K in the kitty.

Jackson can cover English via Livingstone.
Massimo can cover either Sheezel or Warner.
Humphries can cover either Sheezel or Warner.
I have Tholstrup in forward who can cover Curnow.

View attachment 2080592

Thinking I will park Tholstrup on forward bench with the E and see if he can go 80+.

If he does, I think I will trade Sheezel to a Treloar type.

If he fails, I will look at a forward. Which of these appeal the most?

Peatling (Been good the last month, but Cogs back this week)
Tom Powell (Sheezel out)
Jezza (Been burnt by Jezza before but they have Saints then West Coast)
Matt Kennedy (Carlton in injury crisis)
Draper (Yeah, nah)
Travis Boak (Am I seriously considering this old campaigner)
Jy Simpkin (Sheezel out)

Thoughst?
Matt K playing as back up ruck

Lock it in

No 100% sure what I should do here - trade English or trade Sheez?
Either way I'm fielding a 0 and a rookie in Darcy Jones. My opponent in my cash league has a full premo squad so I'm very open to going for a left field / hail mary type move.

Any recommendations?

sc2.jpg

Who is likely to comeback first Sheezel or English?

any intel in to if one is 2+ weeks?
No idea, but I'm trading out Sheezel as I can't cover him (TBrown and Reid both injured) but i can cover English with Jackson/Friejah.

Also I have very little cash so Sheezel gets me a better on-field player this week

Thoughts kentlemen? Looking to give myself the best chance of winning league finals.

A Humph > Rook
Grundy > Marshall or Xerri
Hold Sheezel and trade later if needed to win.

B Grundy > Marshall
Sheezel > Rankine type forward. Leaves me one trade for next week.

C loop hole Grundy and Jackson. Can use up to three trades to fill the two spots if they donā€™t score well.

IMG_6015.png IMG_6016.png

Any other suggestions ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 23 Trades šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Back