Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuffing around with my trades again as usual and have come up with this which I quite like.

Instead of going -

Jordan, Billings and Gibcus > Powell, Dempsey and Bramble

I'm thinking of going -

Fyfe, Billings and Gibcus > Dempsey, Darcy and Ryan

Plan is to then upgrade Jordan > Powell next week on Jordans bye.

What does everyone think?

View attachment 1947762

what this new theory? you're waiting for everyone to go up in price then buy them :drunk:

which fwd for darcy? feel like the rookies still have some cash to make but darcy would make a lot more

really hoping darcy gets dropped for lobb to save me the headache

1712054548497.png

Last edited:
Trade Lyons, move Wilson to mid bench, trade in Darcy

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes
People really don't value Lyons eh? lol!
Thank you!

Stuffing around with my trades again as usual and have come up with this which I quite like.

Instead of going -

Jordan, Billings and Gibcus > Powell, Dempsey and Bramble

I'm thinking of going -

Fyfe, Billings and Gibcus > Dempsey, Darcy and Ryan

Plan is to then upgrade Jordan > Powell next week on Jordans bye.

What does everyone think?

View attachment 1947762

Why not Air Jordon to E.Hollabds at swans bye if Dutch goes well this week.
He'll prob get DP ... Nice team.

what this new theory? you're waiting for everyone to go up in price then buy them :drunk:

LOL!

I can't get them all in at once unfortunately unless I can use 2 boosts. :D

My theory is that Darcy goes up more than Powell so get him in now.

Next week there's nobody to trade Jordan to on his bye so it makes more sense to trade Jordan to Powell then.

I could get Powell in this week but then that means I would have to grab Bramble instead of Ryan and miss out on Darcy.

Mate it's doing my head in. Haha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL!

I can't get them all in at once unfortunately unless I can use 2 boosts. :D

My theory is that Darcy goes up more than Darcy so get him in now.

Mate it's doing my head in. Haha!

yeah it's obvious

not sure who to bring in

the big dog T Green while I can - probably priced at expected output

or take some value with a Touk, Steele or Flanders who are likely all priced about 10 points under expected output.

If I don't take Green now then i'll need a few down games leading into his bye or I might never afford him.

:think::think::think::think::think:

Out: Turkish Airlines
In: A mob that doesn't leaves Scoops stranded in Singapore

They're the Sam Berry of airlines.
Have a absolute crack, appetite plus for the contest, but let themselves down with some untidy touches and the odd fumble.

Scoops even lent his marketing pull to the launch of the new ex-Melbourne legs and everything, feels a touch let down.

So if anyone has more SC maths nerd questions, Scoops will open the shoulders and swing for the fences to kill a bit of time (supposed to stay close to the hotel for if/when they can get us going).

not sure who to bring in

or take some value with a Touk, Steele or Flanders who are likely all priced about 10 points under expected output.

If I don't take Green now then i'll need a few down games leading into his bye or I might never afford him.

Yep tough balance I'm working through as well. Pay a premium for the top 3 mid or pick off the value and get the big dogs later. Think I'll go Green, reckon he's a decent chance of being SC1 this yr. Price is prob fair or a touch of overs. Not a great anti pod when 50% owned if he gets out of reach for the next month with the current 80 BE. I'd normally play the value game but don't think it's worth it based on the player in this case

not sure who to bring in

Green easily mate.

You can thank me later. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back