Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
too early to hop off mckercher if it allows me to go grundy d'ambrosio mckercher to gawn martin clohesy?

other option would be jhye clark grundy jackson for martin gawn comben

traded out martin but is what it is

with gawn and martin's BE it could make up the difference for hopping off mckercher potentially?

View attachment 1954104
View attachment 1954105

Surely you need to think about your defence?

That make ups going to cost you a fair few points going forward even with Gawn and Heeney. One bad week, your team will really struggle to make up the points you are missing.

Surely you need to think about your defence?

That make ups going to cost you a fair few points going forward even with Gawn and Heeney. One bad week, your team will really struggle to make up the points you are missing.
banking on moving martin and roberts after rd 6 with 2 best 18 weeks or would i be losing too much in the next 2 weeks?

This is wild, even for you hahaha. Please do not roughy a mid-pricer back in, especially when he's due for a subbing/rest and won't make too much more cash..

FWIW, I'm considering trading Fyfe out this week haha.
I was contemplating trading out Fyfe last week but he's earned himself another week or two - maybe more - in my team

I was contemplating trading out Fyfe last week but he's earned himself another week or two - maybe more - in my team
I'm just considering getting ahead of the potential sub and/or week off next week v West Coast. He's my ticket to Flanders though, so others may not be in the same boat.

Out: Grundy, Howes & McKercher

In: Jeremy Cameron, Newcombe & Clohsey

OR

Meek, M Crouch and Clohsey

OR

Meek, Jack Sinclair and Clohsey
I’d be careful picking up Crouch. He’s scoring well, but he’s not at all damaging, and is a key player in a midfield that looks slow and which is failing badly.
I can see him being dropped within a few weeks.

View attachment 1954173

Somebody stop me? My team sucks I need to blow it up
Hey, gotta be inventive, but trading a top-two (if not #1) defender by the end of the year for a near 32-year-old who has never averaged more than 90 and has played 45 games over the past five seasons isn't the way to go about fixing a broken team.

Could see the logic in the other two moves, but not that one.

View attachment 1954173

Somebody stop me? My team sucks I need to blow it up

sideways of Naicos to Gov is not the play - find your extra cash somewhere else.

if you were going to trade out Naicos you should have done it two weeks ago after his 54.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's this kenties?

Instead of getting Steele I get Yeo instead.

Howes > Clohsey

Jordan > Yeo via Wilson via Daicos

Can swing Daicos back next week by trading Hore > Graham.

Backline looks alot stronger now.

Thoughts? :think:

View attachment 1954174

Yeo is someone you should have started with - he will break at some stage and you will need another trade

+ don't want you breaking the kent too early

Hey, gotta be inventive, but trading a top-two (if not #1) defender by the end of the year for a near 32-year-old who has never averaged more than 90 and has played 45 games over the past five seasons isn't the way to go about fixing a broken team.

Could see the logic in the other two moves, but not that one.
Yeah in reality ill probably just do Berry to Clohsey for the 3rd trade and bank 120k for next week but damn it would be fun

Possibly Jordan to Meek, otherwise I might just wait a week on trades.

Attachments

• 1000002638.png
    1000002638.png
    250.8 KB · Views: 34
On the topic of Fyfe from before, still considering doing Howes -> Clohesy, Fyfe -> Flanders for a couple of reasons:
  • Flanders is an absolute must, even if the role is changing around. Him, Heeney and Jackson are the only three that look pretty locked into being forward keepers.
  • The rest for Fyfe is coming, whether it's via subbing this week, or taking the week off vs West Coast next week. He was completely gassed at the end of the game on the weekend (though the throat knock didn't help). Don't think there's too much more cash to bleed out of him.

Would give me a pretty handy looking lineup:

1000008529.png

Planning on holding Z Reid, and Coffield would likely become Graham next week (or I can hold him a bit longer until the DPP shifts happen).

Alternative is to hold onto Fyfe this week, and do Howes -> Clohesy and Massimo to either Young, NWM or Clark, but I don't have the same level of confidence in their top-six credentials as I do Flanders up forward.

If anyone feels strongly one way or another, please do tell.

What moves should I make this week, if any at all?

Have $361k cash, happy to build on that stockpile by doing Grundy -> Meek

View attachment 1954181

i'd be upgrading Bramble to the best def you can afford - BE is now high after that 32 and cash gen has been killed.

Las Zero, Terry, Draper and Mannagh are all pretty much dead rooks - you need to inject some cash gen

The triple threat...

1712582386859.png

giphy.gif

What moves should I make this week, if any at all?

Have $361k cash, happy to build on that stockpile by doing Grundy -> Meek

View attachment 1954181
Bramble to Houston or similar looks pretty straight forward.

Or you could just about do Bramble -> NWM, Howes -> Clohesy and Lazzaro -> Nic Martin (via Mannagh DPP). Would leave you just a touch skinny down forward though.

If anyone feels strongly one way or another, please do tell.
i also agree flanders is a must have this week. will be out of reach soon. i blew my life savings for serong and got rewarded with a sub 100 score. wouldn't want to be doing that with flanders in a few weeks.

getting neddy this week with nothing in the bank (thanks serong fomo). is no easy task.

dipping into next weeks trades here. 2 demons and a swan out for 3 suns.

1000040945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back