Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok...so why are people getting him? Why do I need him if I have Sharpy
Probably because off his scores and price. Also the potential to swap Jordan to JHF with the small money gap. Had JHF last year, could go big but as others have said, could have terrible games so if you get him, be prepared to ride out the ups and downs.

Berry -> Will Graham via DPP. Bit early but flexible with this one. Will Graham could end up being Kai Lohmann.

Also Mass out. Welcome back Hayden Young!

if i have the cash steele would be a better option than jhf? any chance steele gets the maginess tag?

Gotta get Draper off the ground. Here’s something out of left field.

Howes is done. Bye next week.
Jordon is done. Bye this week.

How about Howes to Clohesy and Jordon to Sneeze via Wilson and ND (if you can afford him, otherwise Houston).

Better than two maxed out players missing a score over the next two weeks.

Probably because off his scores and price. Also the potential to swap Jordan to JHF with the small money gap. Had JHF last year, could go big but as others have said, could have terrible games so if you get him, be prepared to ride out the ups and downs.
This isn't my strong suit so I'm prepared to let him go

$249k itb

Jordon to HYoung (via the powers of DPP) is happening

$81k left after that trade

Need to decide what to do next...

Do I just sit on that?
Do I downgrade so I can bring in a cheap premo?
Do I downgrade so I can trade Grundy to Marshall?
amongst other options...

$249k itb

Jordon to HYoung (via the powers of DPP) is happening

$81k left after that trade

Need to decide what to do next...

Do I just sit on that?
Do I downgrade so I can bring in a cheap premo?
Do I downgrade so I can trade Grundy to Marshall?
amongst other options...
Don't sit, never sit

Boost for another downgrade/upgrade. Grundy > Marshall seems the play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

neither is jackson with darcy back. ones 600k with a BE of 150+.. and the other is 500k with a BE of 80.

I think I'd rather trade out jackson.
jackson is a fwd tho and the options for fwds are just not it atm. no rookie thats worth downgrading to yet. not going early on comben with his injury history but could likely be an option next week to free up cash for def upgrade options(could go jackson to comben, howes to ryan or sth like that)

so many options to go to in the ruck. downgrade to meeks for cash, or upgrade to english/gawn/marshall

jackson is a fwd tho and the options for fwds are just not it atm

so many options to go to in the ruck. downgrade to meeks for cash, or upgrade to english/gawn/marshall
i still dont agree grundy isnt a keeper. a 100avg ruck we got for less than 500k should do the job. he wasnt selected as a stepping stone.

i think jackson drops back to a 90 average with darcy returning. theres better ways to spend his juicy 600k.

1000040912.jpg

neither is jackson with darcy back. ones 600k with a BE of 150+.. and the other is 500k with a BE of 80.

I think I'd rather trade out jackson.
Different equation. Jackson's forward eligibility makes him a keeper regardless, especially with the dearth of forward premos this year. Even if he were to regress all the way back to a ~90 average, he'd still be a keeper, especially with the cover he provides.

Grundy at R2 for the year likely means you're giving up 20 points a week to English/Gawn owners.

There's not going to be six forwards averaging 110+ this year (if we're projecting Jackson at a lowly 90). That, and Darcy will still miss games.

I don’t want to trade, I don’t need to trade - but, it’s damn hard to fight this urge after three boosts

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back