Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not. Biggest trap since (insert past trap player)

Happy to be proven wrong but he got some super tough match ups coming up. Good luck to those.
Biggest trap since Kieran "big rig" Briggs

oh wait

:)

Of course not. Biggest trap since (insert past trap player)

Happy to be proven wrong but he got some super tough match ups coming up. Good luck to those.
Admiral Ackbar?

any chance nick martin gets moved back to the wing? probably not till ridley gets back at least?

Provided Naismith is named....

Grundy > Naismith
Howes > Young
TBerry > Martin

Following week...

Coffield > Clohesy
JClark > WGraham
Sexton > Comben

Solves a lot of issues...

Feel like I'm taking crazy pills deciding on trades this week, need some fresh eyes.

What trades would people do with this team? $9k in the bank.

View attachment 1955622
you could sideways jordan to meek and cover your rucks for the next two weeks. along with the price rise. youll have another tasty premo in a couple weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Team B with Steele and Marshall the go mate?

Who is the North gimp?
200w.gif

I was one of the only gimps who never grabbed Powell on the bubble hence I would be bringing him in this week if I go with Team A. LOL!

I can't roughie him back in when I never grabbed him in the first place but f@rk that would be some kind of feat if I did. Haha!

Going to try and 2 trade my way to the bye and not force rookies. 3 boosts currently available would like a few later on for cash leagues, would be a game changer.

But we will see.
If you're playing for leagues, fine to keep them. Otherwise, probably optimal to have none and maybe one for the mid-season byes. Just need to plan well and you will be fine through them.

I had one for the byes last year and it ended up being a pretty useless sideways.

Somethings telling me to Roughie Fyfe back in. LOL!

Howes > Clohsey
Jordan > Powell
Cadman > Fyfe :D

Forward line looks alot better now but I miss out on Steele. :(

My mids are still pretty strong without him though.

View attachment 1955121

The JM I know would put Flanders up forward and Fyfe in the mids. Just to make his forward line “look” better. You’ve changed.

grundy mckercher massimo for gawn martin clohesy (need to trade off the 2 rookies early to make the money work)

or keep it simple and go

grundy hore to gawn clohesy (saving the boost(have 3))

Is Hayden Young worth roughying back in?

Still has the role and 2 big scores once he learnt to hit a target.

Or just wait on Stewart, Sicily, Sinclair, etc?

(Nic Martin the other obvious good option but got no room for him as my midfeild is pretty stacked (Touk M6) and backline ridiculously thin (D'Ambrosio D3:tearsofjoy:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back