Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex sexton doesn’t look like he’s playing VFL, if he’s a late in I won’t get Reid’s score. Could this round get any worse

Sexton a late in for Graham would be Delicious.

Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

Hey lads as much as I love this game unfortunately I need to take some time away from supercoach among other things as I’m not in a great place or in the right headspace atm. I still intend to check in and read these forums and see how you lads are going and wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the year.
Hope you feel better mate.
Pm if you need anything

Hey lads as much as I love this game unfortunately I need to take some time away from supercoach among other things as I’m not in a great place or in the right headspace atm. I still intend to check in and read these forums and see how you lads are going and wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the year.
Look after yourself Caz, we’ll be here when you return 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been on a bender.
Didn’t watch any footy last night (Thank f$&k!).
Looks like Freo Freo’d, some things never change…….
Which one of you kents broke Young with a roughy maneuver?
Anyway, just woke up, so time for (liquid) breakfast.
Bottoms up!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Mixed bag yesterday. Some real solid scoring by Houston Naicos Butters and new recruit Walsh. Stinker from Green, injuries to Stewart/Zwilliams (shock horror) and another sub 100 by Jacko.

Hardly Harley Reid deserves his own paragraph. Has this campaigner ramped it up BIG TIME the past 2 weeks. Wow. Keeper F6 atm.

12/1424c
Heeney Touk Roberts Clohesy
Mass Comben

Not a strong finishing group but hope to crack 2k. Death riding lots of popular premos today.

Absolute shocker. Traded Marshall in instead of Heeney. Then copped Steele & NWM, followed by Rozee, Tom Green (captain) & Young.

14(c)/1290

4 lowest are 49, 51, 53 & 65

10(c)/1072

Flanders, W.Powell, Clohesy & Roberts
Sheezel, Fisher, D'ambrosio & Comben

Is that the remotest of possibilities ? .....I'm using Sexton to loop Hugo Garcia's score
Not remote

Didn't play 2s today

We'll know shortly I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back