Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the way my recent trade-ins have been faring, expect Robbie Fox to sit on Flanders all day and keep him to his first stinker of the year. At least I'll be breaking him for everyone else 🤗

Heeney (C), Touk, new recruit Flanders, Clohesy, Graham and Roberts all first up. Hold me.

Manbun in 54% of teams but feels like a POD in here.
Price 481K.....139, 71, 99, 114, 93, Sold to the glue factory with an 83 BE.
Tough crowd. Hardly even hear his name mentioned anymore. A big game today would be so sweet.
Matthew 5:5

"Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit the earth"

If you ve got a problem with that, take it up with God.

Tough crowd. Hardly even hear his name mentioned anymore. A big game today would be so sweet.
Got him, and actually contemplating trading next week to get Dawson and Walsh.

English the other saw Gawn appears a must have, makes moving Grundy on an option AFAIC.

Hoping the break has done him some good, but a tough run coming up!

It would be great for us non Gawn owners, but can't see it happening against Witts and his merry band of clearance machines.

I started with Grundy, but got sick of seeing Gawn smashing out 130s for fun so made the switch. Even when Grundy scored decently it seemed like a struggle. Meanwhile Gawn gets points just for being within 10m of the ball. Got 70,000 trades this year, so no regrets!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

were ryan and young good but just couldnt get back on the ground in 4th qtr?

Ryan was just ok, 89 was generous I think. Also had a bag kicked on him but that doesn’t matter for SC.

Young I thought was quite good, role was fine and his score felt unders watching the game, then he basically sat off the last quarter. 79 in 54% game time is decent given they were about 10 goals at the time.

Just my opinion, I don’t have either of them.

Death riding both. 80 and a 65 would be nice.
Go Away GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back