Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look after yourself. Hopefully you have someone to talk to.

Take care of yourself mate. I hope things get better.

You can always send a PM if you need someone to talk to.

Look after yourself mate

Hang in there mate. It probably doesn’t seem this way now, but things will get better. There’s good help available. Shoot a PM whenever if you need to vent. Hope it turns quickly for you. Peace.

Love ya, Caz. Take care and make sure you talk to people – my PMs are always open, too.

❤️

Don’t like to hear this. Be well my friend 👊🏻

Take care mate, stay safe.

Hope you feel better mate.
Pm if you need anything

Look after yourself Caz, we’ll be here when you return 👍
Thank you so much guys for all your support and well wishes and your offers to chat, I might take you up on that. It really has overwhelmed me the amount of support from everyone and it is so appreciated. I will be back, much love to you all.

Hey lads as much as I love this game unfortunately I need to take some time away from supercoach among other things as I’m not in a great place or in the right headspace atm. I still intend to check in and read these forums and see how you lads are going and wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the year.

Take care and look after yourself mate. If you need to talk or just want to have a few laughs don't be afraid to PM me. 😎👍

Already thinking of what my trades will be when lockout opens. Williams has thrown a real spanner in the works. :(

My forward line is sh1t but I want Merrett before he becomes unattainable. He has that mouth watering juicy fixture coming up that I don't want to miss out on.

Already thinking of what my trades will be when lockout opens. Williams has thrown a real spanner in the works. :(

My forward line is sh1t but I want Merrett before he becomes unattainable. He has that mouth watering juicy fixture coming up that I don't want to miss out on.
Fixture looks sweet, but Merrett's not getting away from anyone. At $666K, but far more likely to be $625K before getting to $675K.

I wonder if Tom Green sellers start emerging from the walls this week. Fell out of bed something fierce.

Bill Murray Punch GIF

If Young is out for say 3-4 rounds plus im thinking whether i hold and swing Martin back to defence. Otherwise i may boost and see if i can do Williams > Nyuon, Young & Sharp > Walsh & Dawson

Ill post this in the trades thread

What happened toYoung?

I normally assume first game back after a concussion job is an ordinary score....so feasibly could be 4 weeks before trying to pick up Stewart.
I’m contemplated a trade out because of this and because he’ll bleed cash. Would look to Roughy back in at value price.

Voss presser saying Zilliams a corky, and was precautionary ........so could still getup for this week (SAT)

If Young is out for say 3-4 rounds plus im thinking whether i hold and swing Martin back to defence. Otherwise i may boost and see if i can do Williams > Nyuon, Young & Sharp > Walsh & Dawson

Ill post this in the trades thread
Hammy tightness I read somwhere, coach said not worth risking so he was benched. Should only be a one week or none if this is true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey lads as much as I love this game unfortunately I need to take some time away from supercoach among other things as I’m not in a great place or in the right headspace atm. I still intend to check in and read these forums and see how you lads are going and wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the year.
Sad to hear that Caz, speaking from personal experience you're never as alone as you may think, people do care about you and are willing to help. I hope your circumstance improves quickly :)

What happened toYoung?
Apparantly came off with a hamstring complaint. Doesnt sound particularly promising for his prospects of playing in the next few weeks but there is a chance they are just being super cautious given they were way behind. I can actually make cash by trading him to Dawson though so if he misses next round ill probably trade him. Even if its nothing serious, i cant trust him to come back after just 1 round. If he is named, and plays, next round then obviously ill be inclined to keep him!

I’m contemplated a trade out because of this and because he’ll bleed cash. Would look to Roughy back in at value price.
Tough one. Yes its only 1 week off, but he'll be major target in low 500's.
If i had him i'd likely hold him. Its only money, not points... and they all drop off the perch at some point during the year.

Apparantly came off with a hamstring complaint. Doesnt sound particularly promising for his prospects of playing in the next few weeks but there is a chance they are just being super cautious given they were way behind. I can actually make cash by trading him to Dawson though so if he misses next round ill probably trade him. Even if its nothing serious, i cant trust him to come back after just 1 round. If he is named, and plays, next round then obviously ill be inclined to keep him!

Wait on injury reports...
Get scans kenty .

Hammy tightness I read somwhere, coach said not worth risking so he was benched. Should only be a one week or none if this is true.

Tight hammy. Precautionary sub at this stage. More to news to follow.

Yeah same Hamstring "Awareness" Zach Zombie Reid had..... 6 weeker apparently.... hope not for Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back