Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lads as much as I love this game unfortunately I need to take some time away from supercoach among other things as I’m not in a great place or in the right headspace atm. I still intend to check in and read these forums and see how you lads are going and wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the year.
Take care of yourself mate. I hope things get better.

You can always send a PM if you need someone to talk to.

12/1339 C

Going pretty well despite copping Steele and Young’s premo scores

Serong captain uninspiring but I’ll take it, better than Steele

D’Ambrossio, Clohsey, Touk, Roberts, Flanders, Grundy, Heeney, Powell and Duursma to go

Hoping for Williams’ 33 and Darcy’s 49 to drop out at least

Currently projected 2,128 so hopefully make up some ground this week after the slow start

Last edited:
Hey lads as much as I love this game unfortunately I need to take some time away from supercoach among other things as I’m not in a great place or in the right headspace atm. I still intend to check in and read these forums and see how you lads are going and wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the year.
Look after yourself mate

Seemed a no brainer at the time, and for weeks after.

View attachment 1965452

Looking back, those three INs were not must haves at all. And Young and Reid probably were. With a boost wasted as well.

Also, * you Jordan Clark. In the week it doesn’t matter. Flog.
Agreed. You think you’re making the right call but all you’re doing is excreting explosive diarrhoea all over your team.

IMG_3405.jpeg

But wait, there’s more…

IMG_3406.jpeg

IMG_6672.gif

Going early on Walsh paid off this week at least.

If I hadn’t have traded Kerch to Comben I would’ve left Reid on the mid bench for Roberts.

Man, I would’ve had the most breathtaking melt. I actually woke up this morning to make sure he was still on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex sexton doesn’t look like he’s playing VFL, if he’s a late in I won’t get Reid’s score. Could this round get any worse

Hang in there mate. It probably doesn’t seem this way now, but things will get better. There’s good help available. Shoot a PM whenever if you need to vent. Hope it turns quickly for you. Peace.

Alex sexton doesn’t look like he’s playing VFL, if he’s a late in I won’t get Reid’s score. Could this round get any worse
For $5 and a Cherry Ripe I'll dress up as security and refuse Sexton entry into the SCG just to make sure. What do you say?

I'm ok with the Serong (c). I stuffed up going Steele instead of Bont or Butters and it didnt cost much at all in the end. Pretty good score when getting flogged. Would captain again. The Zilliams injury was straight out of his manual. Depart with a shit score.
A big day out from manbun today would be sweet timing after so many culled him :cool:
Heeney Grundy Roberts Flanders Sheezel Powell Massimo Clohesy Comben to come. Thats a shytload of potential grief for one Sunday.

Love ya, Caz. Take care and make sure you talk to people – my PMs are always open, too.

❤️

1300/11 (C) that’s with the removal of Darcy and Zilliams.

Heeney
Flanders
Touk
Roberts
Clohesy
Sheezel
Powell
Mass
Meek

Big Day ahead, 2 more scores to drop out (hopefully Sharp and Wilsons 67 and 69)

Projected 2100

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don’t like to hear this. Be well my friend 👊🏻

I selfishly wouldn’t mind a Roberts or Clohesy throwing up a 50 today, if everyone hits their average im going to end up dropping a 79 and an 83, I don’t really like the best 18 scoring cause of this, works in my favour for some of my own players to do poorly.

Take care mate, stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back