Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Been resisting the temptation on LDU, but I'm now at the stage he's probably smoked too much cash to worry about.
Their fixture becomes a lot nicer from now on. They had a bloody tough first 5 matches. Think he's going to start scoring better. No point trading him out now.

People have LDU and Dawson but are still outscoring me. Don’t get it. Team looks okay on paper but can’t make any ground. Seem to be going backwards. JHF will become Walsh next week.

McK to Graham, Windsor to Comben earmarked this week, but alternative suggestions welcomed.

IMG_4037.jpeg

Question is, is he a trade in target… gets enough of the ball just s**t DE
He was, but not any more. I'd wanna see a big score before jumping on. Also big dogs like Trac and Green are about to drop.

Obviously Walsh is an enticing trade in candidate in two weeks but I would be hesitant to pull the trigger myself.
IMG_2405.jpeg

I traded him in last season after he played two games coming back from an interrupted pre season. He was fine at first but before I knew it he was getting pushed to half forward and ended up being a total dud pick

Obviously Walsh is an enticing trade in candidate in two weeks but I would be hesitant to pull the trigger myself.
View attachment 1959722

I traded him in last season after he played two games coming back from an interrupted pre season. He was fine at first but before I knew it he was getting pushed to half forward and ended up being a total dud pick
He’d be the last Blues mid I’d push to HF.

View attachment 1959722

I have no idea what you are looking at. That’s not Walsh. And that’s not Carlton’s draw. In fact, no player is currently 610.9K

I have no idea what you are looking at. That’s not Walsh. And that’s not Carlton’s draw. In fact, no player is currently 610.9K
It’s Walsh last season
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Facing 2 premos suspended (Yeo + Crouch) on a bye round is less than ideal. I wanted to offload Crouch anyway for Graham... but McKercher, Clark & Carrol are all useless. Need to pick up Clohesy... only 2 boosts left so don't want to boost but might have to and then just keep 1 for break glass in case of emergency.

Thinking Howes/Zach Reid > Clohesy
Crouch > ??? premo
McKercher > Graham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well now I need to get rid of McKerch and Clark given their sub 10 scores. So might use the second boost.

McKerch/Clark/Fisher to Heeney/Graham/[Nyuon]

Do people not remember Drury from last year? Looked promising first game and then dropped 2 stinkers to be dropped for the rest of the season.
Yes, had him in my team last year and watched him closely. Looked pretty far off it, thought when he was dropped that he'd eventually be delisted at seasons end or so. Maybe he's improved a bit in the last 10-11 months?

Howes, McKercher and Dawson
For
Closhey, Graham, Sheezel

$201k in the bank.

Absolutely burning through trades, but this year has been a shocker and I'm left with no choice.

Can't believe I started with Dawson and Newcombe who we all expected to be gun mids and are getting 10 and 12 disposals despite no role change or injury.

Facing 2 premos suspended (Yeo + Crouch) on a bye round is less than ideal. I wanted to offload Crouch anyway for Graham... but McKercher, Clark & Carrol are all useless. Need to pick up Clohesy... only 2 boosts left so don't want to boost but might have to and then just keep 1 for break glass in case of emergency.

Thinking Howes/Zach Reid > Clohesy
Crouch > ??? premo
McKercher > Graham
Even tho I would love yeo to be suspended I think he gets off with a fine. Very lucky there was contact to the head

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back