Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

This leaves me with 21 on the field unless Butters gets a week and 800 dollarydoos in the bank, worth it?

Capture.JPG
Leaves my team like this, 28 Trades burnt and 2 boosts gone.
Capture 1.JPG

Dawson + McKercher + Clark > Heeney + Comben + Graham

$339,400 for next week to go
Grundy + Meek + Carroll/Campbell > English/Marshall + Steele/Merrett/Serong/Walsh + Nyuon

Current trades completed
Kerch-Graham
Windsor-Biggie (going early)
Campbell- Flanders
Didn’t see the game today. Talk to me about Biggie. Was going to get Comben this week but would rather go early on Biggie if he’s a lock and save the 100k.

Was looking for opinions on trades this week:

FWD i want to trade out Jordan is the play here to get Darcy in or is there a better option in the price range of $350k
RUCK - Jackson has served me well but with Darcy coming back is the safe bet to trade in Todd Marshal or Xerri? i am considering gawn but he is $130k more expensive
MID - I was looking to keep crouch and trade Laird for Walsh, may trade crouch and give laird 1 more week. Walsh is $566k and for his talent he is deff worth picking up.

I have $100k free now and want to beat a mate at the work comp this week. Here is my team. Want to trade out Bergman for Farrell of NWM but might be a next week trade

1713092434828.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKerch > Comben
Clark > Graham

+50K from Clark doesn't feel great but I don't think he's AFL level yet and will probably be managed as Geelong's fixtures get tougher.

Happy with how the team is looking, just need the R6 DPP's to fix up the structure a little bit. Will have approx 350k in the bank next week after Cadman > Nyuon for an upgrade.
1713092463867.png

Their fixture becomes a lot nicer from now on. They had a bloody tough first 5 matches. Think he's going to start scoring better. No point trading him out now.

Yeah I did notice the Hawks were next at least, so locked in a little longer.

Didn’t see the game today. Talk to me about Biggie. Was going to get Comben this week but would rather go early on Biggie if he’s a lock and save the 100k.
Looked like a solid interceptor. I had him ready for my side round 1 if he was picked as he was very good in the preseason. North crying for defenders too... no idea why Clarko only started playing him this week though so going early on him is risky

comben looked good. will get plenty of the ball, and with a 60k+ price jump first up, willing to take the risk.

1000041145.jpg

drury and nyuon coming one week too early for dpp. will make things hard, but definitely want to get biggie in. he looked composed under pressure. will pair up nicely with khamis and def/fwd swings.

1000041147.jpg

Biggie or Drury?

Biggie Smalls GIF

Biggie looked solid today. Got involved in offence and around 40% of his touches were intercepts. Didn’t seem to look out of place, athletic.

Competing for spot against Dawson and Pink. Job security is a concern but Comben has injury concern. The cash allows me to upgrade to a preferred premo this week and will enable me to upgrade next week as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back