Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to move on Sanders (sub risk, Bevo) or hold?
Bevo is pig heated and hates the media being vindicated so I'd expect after the backlash for Sanders to play and play well with quite a bit of CBA.

Looked like a solid interceptor. I had him ready for my side round 1 if he was picked as he was very good in the preseason. North crying for defenders too... no idea why Clarko only started playing him this week though so going early on him is risky
Well, I want Garcia and Walsh next week and only have one boost left which I’d rather avoid using. McK and Campbell aren’t playing this week so would rather get Biggy now. Or I skip him and go Comben I suppose.

Law And Order Svu GIF by ION

Screenshot_20240414_210137_SuperCoach.jpg

25 trades left :moustache:
All boosted out :moustache:

Next Week:
Cadman > McAuliffe
Massimo > Any Premo Mid

McKersher, Coffield, Dawson -> Graham, Comben, Heeney

Makes it slightly tricky for me to get to Walsh next week (might have to lose D’Ambrosio) but I have Reid as well so solving the problem of 2 defensive donuts might be more important before best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was looking at only getting Graham in (already have Clohesy).
Then thought about a double downgrade (go early on Biggie).

But then noticed a genuine one down-one up opportunity to consider. :think:

1713093295530.png

Team would look like this

1713093799675.png

Would then use a boost next week to go two down-one up.

Sanders > McAuliffe (+$200k)
Clark > Nyuon (+$50k) (via Wilson DPP)
Sharp > Sam Walsh (-$240k) (74 points gets him to $340k)

Could open up DPP further by going Howes > Nyuon (via Graham/Yeo/Roberts & Wilson), but I like the look of Howes and think he can get to $300k+. Could use Mass or Zwill but they were good this week, see how they back it up (or if Zwill goes twang).

Then I'll turn my attention forward!

Graham locked in. Went early on Clohesy. Just need to work out if Comben is worth it.

So to Comben or not to Comben? Anyone got an argument for or against?
Went early on him this week, ball is going to be down in norths backline a lot. Scored 75 at gmhba against the cats who mauled north. Gets easier games now and probably will score better

Surely worth using a third boost this season to get Heeney in right?

I fall about 20k short trying to do it in two trades.
Yep! They are there to be used.

Coffield to Clohesy :padlock:
JhClark to Graham :padlock:

$115k itb, so can't upgrade

I can hold, use Kerch to loophole M8 for a week, or I can trade Kerch to Comben/other

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back