Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Meek can ton up every game for the next few weeks.

He would have toned up against Witts if he hadn't of got smacked in the ribs and sat on the bench for the last 20 mins of the last quarter.

Maybe a hot take, but I reckon Meek could potentially be a keeper/a luxury upgrade later in the season. Obviously not 100%, but there seems to be quite a bit of uncertainty in the rucks this year, unlike most years.

Gawn will obviously be an amazing player, a locked in R1/top 10 scorer unless he gets injured. But picking the second beat ruck is real tough.

Marshall seems the leading candidate so far, but he's prone to a stinker or two and if Ross isnt just messing with people, could be rested every now and then.

English, who knows. He's still my pick for R2 at the end of the year, but there's something weird going on at the dogs. That weirdness might effect his scores, or it might just be enough to make it hard to justify bringing him in to your team at a premium.

And Grundy, well, who knows? Great first round but pretty uninspiring after that. If he hadn't been such a supercoach stallion in the past, I think many more would have jumped off by now.

That brings us to Meek. He's not amazing by any stretch of the imagination, but he might just plug out an acceptable 95ish average and just kinda be a fine option, one that you always consider upgrading, but never really get around to

McKerch, Sanders and Judas Dawson GTFO outta my team.

Nicks threw Judas wherever the ball wasn’t last week and had him tagging Cripps at times - should have started stumpy Laird ahead if him but he is gone gone gone

Graham, Garcia/Big One and Walsh in with 350k in the pusswah for next week.

Happy Laugh Out Loud GIF by GardenAffairs
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Interesting Dawson didn’t make the trade out list. Even with ragers doing it over and over ;$)
Yeah I thought he'd be there too. Maybe owners have resigned to holding him now if they haven't traded him already

Yeah I thought he'd be there too. Maybe owners have resigned to holding him now if they haven't traded him already
He's going better even tho maybe just a touch better than Nuke who I started with .

What the fuuu going on with those 2 Kent's ....

Alright, so I have 2 decisions to make:

1. Hayden Young or Sam Walsh?

2. Trade out Howes or Carroll? Howes has more money to make ($28K over 3 weeks, so not a lot but not nothing - with Carroll expected to make just 3K this week and nothing the week after) but trading Howes gives me 21 this week instead of 20 (with Sanders coming on field) and a slightly better structure for next week (Sanders/Graham at M8 instead of Brown/Howes at D6). In short, a little extra money or a few more points?

2. Trade out Howes or Carroll? Howes has more money to make ($28K over 3 weeks, so not a lot but not nothing - with Carroll expected to make just 3K this week and nothing the week after) but trading Howes gives me 21 this week instead of 20 (with Sanders coming on field) and a slightly better structure for next week (Sanders/Graham at M8 instead of Brown/Howes at D6). In short, a little extra money or a few more points?
Walsh and Carroll for me mate.
Walsh will average more.
Carroll doesn't have much js.
Salem going down probably means howes J's has improved a bit.

Flanders Schmanders.

Didn’t want to trade him in, don’t even know what he looks like yet. But unfortunately he makes my team nicely balanced, with Clothes and 50 shades of Graham also coming in this week

How about this..
Izak Rankine in as a forward keeper.
$457k coming off a 121. 20 CBAs last round, up from 6 the previous week, as Nicks (finally) shows signs of giving up on the failing Laird/ Crouch/ Dawson midfield setup.
Will Crouch be back after his suspension? If they win well against Essendon this weekend, i’m not sure… either way, seems like high CBAs for IR on the cards in the near future.

do you think sam walsh will be a top 8 midfielder?

think hayden young probably makes top 6 def just?

1713357234196.png
If I use a boost can do Clark -> De Goey.

Haven't really owned him before - looks like he'd be a rollercoaster ride.

Unsure if I really want him or not. Should I save the boost & the bank to look at bringing in the likes of Walsh, Gulden and Trac in the coming weeks instead or pull the trigger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about this..
$457k coming off a 121. 20 CBAs last round, up from 6 the previous week, as Nicks (finally) shows signs of giving up on the failing Laird/ Crouch/ Dawson midfield setup.
Will Crouch be back after his suspension? If they win well against Essendon this weekend, i’m not sure… either way, seems like high CBAs for IR on the cards in the near future.
was actually thinking this too but when would be a good time to get him in if he does keep his CBAs

How about this..
Might be worth a punt but happy to let him fly thru to the keeper. Fwd primo's are scarce but he hasnt even shown enough signs he could become one.
I might even buy one of 3or4 KPF's like Cameron Hogan McKay Curnow in the 400K's before Rankine. I'd definitely take a punt on that turncoat flog Dawson coming good after bottoming out next couple weeks. Happy to back in the scoring history/high ceiling when the price risk is removed.
Dont see why they wouldnt bring Crouch straight back. He was good early season. Ladder position wasnt his fault, but a perrenial whipping boy when things arnt going well.

Might be worth a punt but happy to let him fly thru to the keeper. Fwd primo's are scarce but he hasnt even shown enough signs he could become one.
I might even buy one of 3or4 KPF's like Cameron Hogan McKay Curnow in the 400K's before Rankine. I'd definitely take a punt on that turncoat flog Dawson coming good after bottoming out next couple weeks. Happy to back in the scoring history/high ceiling when the price risk is removed.
Yep. Im absolutely banking on a bottomed out Dawson in the next few weeks. Absolute gun, just horribly out of form.

do you think sam walsh will be a top 8 midfielder?

think hayden young probably makes top 6 def just?
I think both will be closish to the mark, yeah (perhaps Young a little more likely?).

Top 6-10 defenders (in no order) I think will be Ryan, Sheezel, Daicos, Stewart and then a mixture of Houston, Yeo, Young, Martin and perhaps Sicily and Sinclair to come back into the frame.

Won't list the mids (as there is too many) but usually the 8th-10th best mid averages around the 115-117 mark. Leaving out last year when injured, Walsh averaged 117 in 2021 and 111 in 2022 (was 117 before a mid season injury).

Yep. Im absolutely banking on a bottomed out Dawson in the next few weeks. Absolute gun, just horribly out of form.
Just dont try to catch an anvil. He could be 6 weeks away from being a buy, or not at all. Let him prove it first rather than buying coz cheap.
We've got Oliver and Macrae as well.

Was going to have a crack at getting in a popular GC forward but I'm miles behind and I need a POD to be able to make up ground. Might have a crack at Jeremy Cameron. When he hits form he puts out good numbers
I'll let you know how it turns out

Initial trade thoughts although Carroll to Comben feels very much sideways. I could fix up a dead rookie in Coffield down back and trade Carroll to Garcia/Biggie, but I’d be going early and miss out on a potential cash cow in Comben. Thoughts?

IMG_7176.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

First week this year that I have no idea what trades to make, so would love some help.

I’m currently ranked 294th overall.
31 trades and 3 boosts left. 85k in the bank.

Mckercher to Graham is all but locked in, but what else do you see here?
IMG_7165.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back