Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate got all excited at the pub a few weeks ago. He had played a good shot.
Slammed the queue down in his excitement and broke his toe.
Priceless
Lol what a Numpty 😂.

When I was younger all us kids used to go to this milk bar was pretty big inside.
They had a pool table, I broke the white ball flew of the balls and off the table .
Bounced towards the big fridge with glass doors ...I was 💩 shitting myself slow Mo fuuu.
Made the biggest bang ...the owner came out ok who did that 😂.
Lucky noithing broke.

I was playing pool in a night club this woman was trying to pick me up.
I fairly sure her BF was there too.
I'm like is it a 3way thing going on here or something else..

3/335

Big day ahead. Would love a 150 from Green to balance out opponents Daicos VC.

Whitfield Green (VC) Roberts

Sheezel Powell Steele Wilson (Pink Garcia)

Gawn (c) Howes
How the wheels can turn

1355/15(c)
Steele and Wilson the only positives

Fyfe

Bont English Darcy D’Ambrosio

Flanders Miller (Clohesy Graham Rogers)

Hopefully can turn this train wreck around

From Syd...Luke Parker murdered the VFL game and will definitely be back next week. Ignore any early spike game from him coz there's no value at the price unless it becomes obvious later on he'll get FWD status mid season. Sheldrick also good and might come in.
So, its pretty obvious but if you still dont have him dont buy Heeney at this silly price. Still in good form but perhaps just not a captain option until we see what happens. VC only.
Parker should play more HFF but he will still get CBA's, and Sheldrick may do as well....Horse has him earmaked and might give him an extended run from here.

Will be a huge run on Roberts this week after his first down game. He may even be "managed" forcing our hand. Nice of him to leave whilst still rising in price though.
Smart money looped Roberts in that game just in case, coz one of the only rooks they could do it in def. BUT if you threw Howes on at qtr time before the WCE/Dons game started you still lost points :straining:. Seems like it doesnt matter what u do this week you're screwed.
Errol still not in form worthy of buying. Had a horrid first half.

10 players to play on SBS is terrifying! 5 in the last game 😬

Got to choose the right captain. 7 premos, 3 rookies. Hoping for 1100+ points (including captains score)

Brayshaw
Young
(Brown on bench)

Bont
English
Darcy

Zorko
Flanders
Touk
Graham
Closehy

!300/13. Projected 2268 but projections for Young (126), Sharp (72) and Campbell (52) seem optimistic.

Green, Yeo injuries are a worry but Reid was probably only cramp. Yeo was on 85 when he went off before half time so looked headed for another 120 plus. When I asked for carnage I didn't mean for my team, damn it!

Is there a SuperCoach Platinum or Diamond app with extra boosts and trades? Asking for a friend.

Will toss a coin for the captaincy. Serong or Rowell.

Need to field 1 of Graham, Clohesy and Mass. Tough call and not sure which way to go
Graham has the better role in the mids. Clohesy on a wing, and Mass is going alright but its tough to trust him when Smitchell has an itchy trigger finger with the vest.
Tough call, but i'd back the role and field Graham. If he doesnt get much of it he still tackles.
I'm playing both Clohesy and Graham onfield this week. Recipe for disaster the way this round is shaping up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think with a dodgy round the next tier would help pick up some slack.....noooooo.
Both Blakey and Shitfield were good def starter picks and both immediately decide to stink it up something fierce.
This round is truly cursed.
Anyone know if Stewart is actually injured ?

1210/13 Bont this arvo.

Been doing long hours on a shut and not getting to see many games.
Come home to read this forum to see all the carnage.
Lucky I’m at work or the remote would be thrown at the tv.
Makes this weeks trade week different… some will be sideways trading, some upgrading.

Ps Go the Dons 🔴⚫

12/1138. C Gawn.
What a shocker!
Gawn and new recruit Zerrett came good, after shaky starts. Oh, what could have been!
Not sure if it was worth trading Steele to Zerrett though. Time will tell.

Green (VC)
Sheezel
Powell
Comben (bench Thank f&*k)
Roberts
Harley (hope he’s ok)
Houston has been a bit underwhelming since bringing him in. Still a pass though.

It kills having Wilson’s score on the bench. Nice $$$$ though!

Predicted 2066. What a sh!tshow! Will lose my cashy.

First day off after 9 12 hour days on a shutdown.
A bit hungover, only one way to fix that!

Bring on SBS!

What Could Go Wrong Special Forces GIF by Beverley Mitchell
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Last edited:
13/1368 C projected 2262 but that seems generous

Hopefully the Green damage doesn’t hurt too much. I doubt I maintain top 50 but that’s ok I look to still be winning my cashie

Holding Steele paid off even if he wasn’t moving great. Gawn C and new recruit Merrett improving late helped!

Young Ryan Fyfe
English Bont Darcy
Flanders Graham Clohesy to come

I’ll see you and raise you!

View attachment 1979757
I'm not sure, with all the carnage .....and the performances of Xerri, Grundy, and Marshall ....this was the week to put Sweet at R2, particularly if the $$$ savings went to getting Green

Top 10K Coaches:
1714865951675.png

14/1536 (C), projected 2342

Don't have Green which seems to have put me well ahead despite some mediocre scores from Gawn (C), Powell (no idea why i kept this guy), Roberts & Reid (though everyone has these two).

Jackson, JClark, Serong

Bont, Sam Darcy

Touk, Flanders, Clohesy/Graham (if it's wet will go Graham otherwise Clohesy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back