Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A night like tonight is where Alf will be getting a serious workout

2199 all out. Will absolutely take it and run

Somehow need to deal with all of Roberts/Clohesy/Green/Rozee/Darcy this week. Can I use an ultra boost :moustache:

2459 for me. Somehow managed to avoid most of the carnage. Had a really rough start to the year (stuck out at 35k overall) so hopefully in for a big rank boost.
This clears any score in any of my leagues by 100…

You’re on for the weekly here

Got you by three points!
cripple fight jimmy GIF by South Park
thelma and louise remix GIF

2,229 - not too bad for this week... but, if only I was able to play rookies roulette a bit better

I've fielded these 4 and copped Rookies scores under 60: Reid, Darcy, Clohesy & Graham
Whilst I have the following scores on the bench:
Wilson 126
Clark 78
Sweet 74

And of course, I have Green 5 as well :mad:

You beat me in BFA Premier League and BF Div 8 this week at least, congrats!

I brought in Green which was the big mistake, I mean can’t beat myself up too much about that 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-----------------------
Here's a post I prepared earlier.

Predicted to get 2545 (or some s**t) also upgraded rookies to Bont during the round.

Predicted to win cashie by 400 odd pts.

Gawn C after Walsh failure. Even when we beat Carlton the bastards still find a way to screw me, kents.

Green, Roberts, Sheez, Yeo are unique in cashie. Of course the campaigner has Ryan as his unique.

I missed Fyfe being sub, I could've played Darcy. He had NO replacement.

Last match I lead by 51 going in.

Both of us have Graham & Clotheshorse, he has both on ground.

I have to choose one to bench.

I chose Clodingers cat.

I need him to score 15 or less pts in the final quarter.
---------------------

I won by four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though still a shit round, lucky to hold top 1K I think.

You beat me in BFA Premier League and BF Div 8 this week at least, congrats!

I brought in Green which was the big mistake, I mean can’t beat myself up too much about that 😂
Cheers - captain Bont nearly got you over the line. I thought he was in for 150+ with his performance

Load up on Suns players…..seemed to be a good idea at the time.

2148. Won most of my League games, so should be happy enough. But don’t feel like it. A good finish by Rowell would have been dandy. But no.

Grundy C , Naicos, Wilson,Serong, Flanders, Butters the heroes.

But Green, Rowell, Whitfield and a bunch of scores in the 40’s and 50’s not what we want. No Brisbane players. Not sure how I did that. Maybe they weren’t that flash for a few weeks.

Now need to move on Zilliams, TBerry, Darcy….and maybe Roberts. Green, Yeo …in the lap of the SC gods.

All out for 2,128.

Had Green with his 5 and new recruit Rowell stunk it up.

Horrible round. :(

Sad Happy Hour GIF
episode 11 GIF

disaster of a round. two on the trot now.

green the obvious pain point.

stranded with rowells captain score because i didnt have a loop ready for vc serong.

+ the other 5 gold coast spuds in my team.

throw in powell and sheezel. along with roberts and harley. dud scores all over the place.

1,948 😔

All out for 2191. Serong C. 4th highest score in Div 3 and still lost by 100+ because of a Naicos VC and that midget campaigner Neale (3% ownership!). Can't ****ing take a trick.

Could've been worse though. Only copped Green, Roberts, Powell, Darcy, Graham and Clohesy. Just didn't have any of the players that went totally nuclear like Ryan. Meek having a 16 point second half was frustrating too. Graham over Wilson cost me a 2250. Rookie roulette.

No ****ing idea what to do with my trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back