Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumor summary September 25

• Isaac Cumming still deciding between Port and Adelaide. Suggestions of either a 6 or 4 year deal, with Crows offering more money
  • Tex Walker seems optimistic that Cumming is coming to the club but doesn't really confirm anything
  • Malcom Rosas Jr is staying at Gold Coast
  • Gettable claiming Alex Neal-Bullen will be traded early in the trade period for pick 25
  • No reported interest in Caleb Daniel or James Peatling
  • Port offered Jack Lukosius a 7 year deal to go there
  • Channel 7 reporting that Sid Draper doesn't want to come to the Crows due to our handling of Josh Rachele

Last edited:
Load up with sweet the other 3 a spuds and soldo is getting the f out after one year bit of an over exaggeration

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I hardly ever listen to 5aa, an excellent station for Poort Pear fans and anyone over 80 (how about that 1963 SANFL team, those were the days).

Anyhow I was trapped in some slow moving traffic and thought I’d catch the fallout from the Pear’s deja vu prelim final effort but no siree, it was all about how the Pear was aceing the trade period again. You honestly couldn’t make up this shit

Yes and know. There are footy media who deal in rumours but ive stated before when you get to prime time news network the facts tend to be more supported. Its highly unlikely they ran with a story on the back of rumour without checking with someone inside the family. Even if its weve heard this, do you deny it?

I would say its more likely this is real than the rumour on bigfooty claiming the family say its fake.
Did you completely forget Tom Browne at Channel 7? There’s even a parody account that has more followers than he did due to how often he made stuff up

I hardly ever listen to 5aa, an excellent station for Poort Pear fans and anyone over 80 (how about that 1963 SANFL team, those were the days).

Anyhow I was trapped in some slow moving traffic and thought I’d catch the fallout from the Pear’s deja vu prelim final effort but no siree, it was all about how the Pear was aceing the trade period again. You honestly couldn’t make up this shit
There are still people that bring up the Wingard trade as a brilliant piece of aggressive trading, when it netted them whipping boy Ryan Burton and other fellow whipping boy Duursma (now turned into new whipping boy BZT). All bog average AFL players, Wingard achieved more in his first 3 seasons than those 3 will in their entire careers.

Did you completely forget Tom Browne at Channel 7? There’s even a parody account that has more followers than he did due to how often he made stuff up

Footy media in Melbourne is far more competitive than in Adelaide. We dont have a lot. Melbourne media are far more renowned for making stuff up. Well Rucci too.

I was at the front of the line for a gather round guernsey, and theo was like second or third in line, so I reckon he was pretty passionate crows fan.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm pretty sure Theo Drop is a Carlton fan. When he was based in SA, he was always Crows leaning and did work for us.

We can’t trade Pick 4, no one wants to come to the Crows.

Wait a minute, perhaps we are upping our offer for ANB. Pick 4 and the player of your choice Melbourne, how about them apples!

I dont know much about pick trade values but could/would you do something like pick 4 with Richmond for a later first 2024 and their future first? Take Dodson, use our f1 on Oliver and potentially hold pick 1 next year?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes and know. There are footy media who deal in rumours but ive stated before when you get to prime time news network the facts tend to be more supported. Its highly unlikely they ran with a story on the back of rumour without checking with someone inside the family. Even if its weve heard this, do you deny it?

I would say its more likely this is real than the rumour on bigfooty claiming the family say its fake.
It may be right, it may be wrong. I don’t disagree.

But, dude…”prime time news networks” literally lie on a daily basis. Like, not a little bit, not sometimes, they lie every single f*****g day. It’s to the point that anyone getting their “news” from them is completely wasting their time.

May have been reported

Pies have increased there offer to Ted Richards - 3 year deal

It’s still one year less than port’s offer and is considering staying with the pies

It may be right, it may be wrong. I don’t disagree.

But, dude…”prime time news networks” literally lie on a daily basis. Like, not a little bit, not sometimes, they lie every single f*****g day. It’s to the point that anyone getting their “news” from them is completely wasting their time.

They scroll twitter and Bigfoot’s, look for a juicy rumour, report with the “close or unnamed source” tag to try and give it credibility

Well someone said something. 7 News wouldnt run with a bigfooty rumour. So its got to have a source. Maybe even a manager.

Not that the media has ever had much credibility but these days it’s a full blown joke, they run with anything to get the clicks up, imagine how many people on here alone have already watched the clip, not to mention X, reddit etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to be a terrible off season. I bet dodson is there at our pick. Trading pick 25 for ANB is so short sighted.

Absolutely incompetent.

Something off about this

Draper knows he could go anywhere and if he is at 4 its most likely he is with us

Or as Ham suggested we have leaked the story so the fans will accept Smillie

I agree with Runnin Blue that the media screen scrape all SM and a rumour is given as gospel

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back