Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back in the dim and distant past both teams used to line up and raise one foot at a time so the field umpire could run a hand over the stops to check for nails.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Then they started to come in the rooms and do it, geez this is like Jurassic Park

Jesus Christ GIF

Did anyone stand this guy😜

I think there's zero chance Nicks goes.

I think they make more substantial changes with the assistants though.
The club has already suggested they are going to work around the problem, rather than actually fixing the problem... so nothing will really change... just because they can't admit they ****ed up extending Nicks & double-down stupid to extend our pain.

Hoping but not expecting

Not that often a senior coach is sacked post season but does happen

When’s the board due to meet post season?
St Kilda did to bring Lyon back.... but our management are far more conservative.

The club has already suggested they are going to work around the problem, rather than actually fixing the problem... so nothing will really change... just because they can't admit they ****ed up extending Nicks & double-down stupid to extend our pain.
The club doesn't even believe there is a problem to fix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to rid ourselves of both nix and the senior players.
If Smithers was retiring would he have announced it already? I don't think we're losing any senior players (other than Sloane who was forced into retirement and we all know if it wasn't a medical call, he'd be wanting to play on).

If Smithers was retiring would he have announced it already? I don't think we're losing any senior players (other than Sloane who was forced into retirement and we all know if it wasn't a medical call, he'd be wanting to play on).

Our senior players will always put up a fight when it comes to another contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back