Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The reason why this board is so depressed is because there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

There was after the camp & tippett-gate.

It's worse now as many members are giving up watching the Crows for the 1st time.

We need a circuit breaker which can only come with significant personnel change.

So true Kane. Also the game plan or execution is awful and on Saturday night when we played the Swans, I turned it off. Couldn’t watch this disgraceful piss week effort. It was the same at the start of the year, it’s so hard to watch.
It seems like everything that’s associated with our club is like pulling teeth. Even the new HQ took forever and there’s nothing you can do look forward too. The only player we have worth watching is Rankine, the rest are average medium pace with no anger or passion.

Enough is enough

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So right now based on all reports that have legs...

Round 1 2025
Worrell, Butts, Michalanney
Nankervis, Murray, Hinge

Rob (😠), Crouch, Soligo
Cumming, Dawson, Sholl

Lukosius, Fog, Rankine
Rash, Thilthorpe, ANB

Curtin, Draper, Dowling, Taylor, Laird
(they'll cave to 5 man bench eventually)

Buy your September flights now people

you can cover a lot of deficiencies with a good-great midfield. port are hardly stacked with stars up forward and down back but have 2 way running midfielders. i believe out forward line is good enough and our defence could possibly do with an upgrade in the key position. it's the midfield killing us. it's why we need to keep introducing guys into it, including guys like rachele and rankine. we're 2 gun mids short of turning some of those close losses into wins. imagine putting say butters and warner into the midfield. everything changes.
The supporters and media know, the only people that dont is the club

Nicks didn’t change that, those players are now gone.

Nicks has done nothing except make excuses and blame players for his failures as a coach.

Nicks deserves no credit at all, it’s a myth that he repaired the culture.

Our playing culture sucks!!!!!
Last week's pile on Rachele showed that. Was disgraceful

Bit on media heat on Laird yesterday which was good to see

So right now based on all reports that have legs...

Round 1 2025
Worrell, Butts, Michalanney
Nankervis, Murray, Hinge

Rob (😠), Crouch, Soligo
Cumming, Dawson, Sholl

Lukosius, Fog, Rankine
Rash, Thilthorpe, ANB

Curtin, Draper, Dowling, Taylor, Laird
(they'll cave to 5 man bench eventually)

Buy your September flights now people

Here's where I got - Walker eventually rolls out of the team, as it's a bit tall -

FF: Darcy Fogarty - Riley Thilthorpe - Alex Neal Bullen
HF: Josh Rachele - Taylor Walker - Jack Lukosius

C : Isaac Cumming - Jordan Dawson - Lachie Sholl
1st R: Riley O'Brien - Jake Soligo - Izak Rankine

HB: Dan Curtin - Nick Murray - Mitchell Hinge
FB: Max Michalanney - Jordon Butts - Josh Worrell

RES:
Matthew Crouch, Pick 4, Ben Keays, Luke Nankervis, Rory Laird

EMERGENCIES & DEPTH
Luke Pedlar
Mark Keane
Wayne Milera
Chayce Jones
Charlie Edwards
Brayden Cook
Oscar Ryan
Billy Dowling
Harry Schoenberg
Zac Taylor
James Borlase

soldo would be the most pointless pick up since our last mature age spud ruck pick up.
Apparently, it's Soldo's partner, who hasn't settled in Adelaide (can't blame her) .....want to et back to VIC

SEN caller rumour : Crows into Soldo.

rephrase that for accuracy : Soldo is exploring options being jumped by Dante Vis
Bickley : Crows should explore with ROB 30 years old.
Don't understand the logic to this one if true. Is only just younger than ROB. Would only make sense as a stop gap if ROB had decided he was leaving.

Ideally we need to be targeting a promising 23-24 year old back up ruck that is stuck behind a gun main ruck and wants to be the main ruck somewhere.

I don't think Noble has any family living in SA anymore. Brother is in Brisbane now apparently and David Noble is CEO of Dick Johnson Racing which is based up in Stapylton.
yeah i read through the article saying mark was living up in qld now. didnt know what he was up to since he left south adelaide a few years back. all makes sense too with their dad being based up there presumably with djr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just as long as pick 4 is not considered, that would be good business.

I'd assume any trade with GC would include an agreement not to bid on their academy player.
I am still a little worried that we will do something like involve pick 4 in the deal for Luko, even if it is downgrading it to a lower first round.

If pick 4 is not touched, then happy to bring in all 3 as they will definitely help improve our starting 22.

A little surprised Taranto and Hopper haven't been names that have come up as disgruntled players.

In terms of dog act recruitments those 2 would have to be right up there. They don't owe Richmond anything IMO
If I was Norf I would give them pick 2 and a 2nd rounder for a later 1st round pick for Taranto. They need some help for the young blokes in there.

If i read it correct, a suns poster said that Adelaide knocked back a trade of their pick 6 for our F1 - no idea on the context or if other picks were involved etc

TBH, for their pick 6 in this draft, i would have bitten their arm off at that trade if it was a 1 for 1 swap
Only reason we say no is if we know we need it to get something done in the future? Probably to the saints

If i read it correct, a suns poster said that Adelaide knocked back a trade of their pick 6 for our F1 - no idea on the context or if other picks were involved etc

TBH, for their pick 6 in this draft, i would have bitten their arm off at that trade if it was a 1 for 1 swap
That seems overs for us. I have to assume Luko and our 4 is in there

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back