Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously another People & Culture role is the LAST thing the crows need.

P&C people just search for P&C issues.

We need better football people.

Look, if it's an impressive name then sure, I won't complain, much.

But really, how about just fire and upgrade the people creating the people and culture problems.

He’s followed it up by saying the role sounds like it will be more than HR, they’ll be involved in some football stuff as well
So they're admitting Nicks is a failure since we apparently need to bring in more "Culture" experts in?

Will have to wait until it's all official, but if this is the sort of stuff they're actioning after an internal review it just sounds like it'll be a bunch of Dennis Denuto talk about "the vibe of it" and not having any real answers. Especially if they're not gonna focus on the immediate football group.

They'll probably try and hire Rupert Sapwell again.
Ha, when it was mentioned I went straight back to thinking about that, Daniel Jackson then got that specific role. Amazing that they feel Adam Kelly must either have so much on his plate/think he’s horrible at his job but won’t sack him that he needs to diversify his role and report to yet another person on the executive.

Amazing that they feel Adam Kelly must either have so much on his plate/think he’s horrible at his job but won’t sack him that he needs to diversify his role and report to yet another person on the executive.
He's too busy guarding the bee.

So right now based on all reports that have legs...

Round 1 2025
Worrell, Butts, Michalanney
Nankervis, Murray, Hinge

Rob (), Crouch, Soligo
Cumming, Dawson, Sholl

Lukosius, Fog, Rankine
Rash, Thilthorpe, ANB

Curtin, Draper, Dowling, Taylor, Laird
(they'll cave to 5 man bench eventually)

Buy your September flights now people
To Bali?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Gold Coast reckon Rioli is worth pick 6, they'll be asking for three top 10 picks for Lukosius
Go read the trade threads and Richmond board, some reckon he's worth 2 first round picks, and want 6 and 13. Collingwood fans want pick 13 or at worst pick 20 for Noble. Trade season has arrived !!

If Gold Coast reckon Rioli is worth pick 6, they'll be asking for three top 10 picks for Lukosius
I think GC will spend 20 and 26 to secure Sydneys pick 18. Sydney enter the draft one pick later but have 3 picks in the next 7, GC can give a first rounder for Rioli and take a punt their guy isn't gone by 13.

No way a loose HBF gets pick 6

I think GC will spend 20 and 26 to secure Sydneys pick 18. Sydney enter the draft one pick later but have 3 picks in the next 7, GC can give a first rounder for Rioli and take a punt their guy isn't gone by 13.

No way a loose HBF gets pick 6
If Rioli was uncontracted I’d agree, but I’m not sure they’ll let him go easily at all. I actually think it’s more likely he stays than he goes for a late first

13 + a second could be decent middle ground

Lol a 29 year old Rioli, even contracted, is worth pick 13 at the absolute most...he's a decent flanker and nothing more...
Makes me annoyed that we didn't trade Laird or Smith a few years ago if that was the going rate

pick 6 for a bloke who mainly players half back is mental. i know he's pretty good at it but bloody hell

Makes me annoyed that we didn't trade Laird or Smith a few years ago if that was the going rate
That's the going rate for vic clubs
We'd get pick 30 after much media pressure to not overpay

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back