Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd much rather have Tsatas on the list than Ned McHenry

Apologies for the intrusion, what's the consensus on Daniel Curtin after his first year, reckon he has a future with you guys?
One of the most skilled players on the list already, shown a bit in the middle and up forward

Up to us to put the best culture around him so that he likes it here

Bombers were expected to take Matteus .
Loved it on draft night when after StKilda selected him he walked past Brad Scott and quipped “Hope he is good”
How Dodo had 20 years is beyond me.

I remember how the media back 10 years ago were pumping up Dodo and SOS as the best in the business. Yet both built two of the shittest lists in the AFL and have both proven to be absolute failures. It shows how dumb and inaccurate the media are willing to be to run a narrative. Especially when it comes to big Vic sides.

I remember how the media back 10 years ago were pumping up Dodo and SOS as the best in the business. Yet both built two of the shittest lists in the AFL and have both proven to be absolute failures. It shows how dumb and inaccurate the media are willing to be to run a narrative. Especially when it comes to big Vic sides.
They both had reputations as being unreasonably difficult in negotiations, which created the narrative they were tough negotiators in deals and working above everyone else's level.

Anyone want John Noble?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Ben Hobbs could be on the outer as well who was a high pick.

I'd much rather have Tsatas on the list than Ned McHenry
Sure, but we can't cut McHenry multiple times, and there's a few things we'd want to do this off season before Tsatas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure, but we can't cut McHenry multiple times, and there's a few things we'd want to do this off season before Tsatas.

I've said that I would get rid of 16 players across the next two seasons. Surely we can find room to give Tsatas a go among all those cuts

I've said that I would get rid of 16 players across the next two seasons. Surely we can find room to give Tsatas a go among all those cuts
He couldn't even get into a team that also couldn't get into the finals ... He can't kick, why are they interested in him? We already have 3 players playing a mix inside roles ie Crouch berry and laird and all of them don't have great kicks. Why add a fourth?

The board must be bored if the red horse can get a reaction . Every year he gets a few and fills the thread with pages of
horse S#it.
3b92b.gif

Apologies for the intrusion, what's the consensus on Daniel Curtin after his first year, reckon he has a future with you guys?

Nicks ****ed him around this year so wouldn’t be surprised if he heads home, however there’s no actual reports that I’m aware of that say that’s happening.

Showed some glimpses, probably still working out what his best position is.

Looks like Ben Hobbs could be on the outer as well who was a high pick.
Well ..... Mutineer , seems you were off again with Hobbs .....as my contacts say, he does everything well, but has no weapon ....a plodder

Now if you want to reference my boy Mac Andrew .....too skinny to be ready for AFL for years and years, was your assessment

Uh Huh ....one of the hottest properties in the AFL is skinny Andrew .....can play CHB, CHF, and Ruck !!

Last edited:
Well ..... Mutineer , seems you were off again with Hobbs .....as my contacts say, he does everything well, but has not weapon ....a plodder

Now if you want to reference my boy Mac Andrew .....too skinny to be ready for AFL for years and years, was your assessment

Uh Huh ....one of the hottest properties in the AFL is skinny Andrew .....can play CHB, CHF, and Ruck !!
Mmm I have to fess up then as I had Hobbs as one of the better pure mids.

Mmm I have to fess up then as I had Hobbs as one of the better pure mids.
I can see where you could be enamoured with Hobbs from his U18 season ....really hasn't progressed though in the AFL, and players going past him

Tsatis though even struggling to get a game as a #5 .....Mids are normally guaranteed at that point of the Draft, so it's a massive fail having both Hobbs and Tsatis not progress .....2 missed Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back