Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 163 81.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

To be clear I DONT want Burgess to leave but....where tf is that 4th qtr fitness we were all promised?
Our 4th quarters are pretty good.

It's the being 40 points down at three quarter time part that is the problem.

What kind of Forwards are they? We are crying out for a small forward who actually kicks goals

Oh, please explain this to me. Slowly.

You could argue we are crying out for a forward with electric pace, just to give a point of difference to our pressure game and to cause more turnovers. Goals though? Really? In a side that had 10th, 14th and 15th most productive general forwards in the league (and one of them, Rankine, missed a large chunk of the season, but was on pace for a 40+ year)

That's not to say I'm against adding in more scoring power, but this is a rich gets richer kind of deal with our list.

Fun Facts with Grotto

Crows in the 4th QTR in 2024

W13 D1 L9 111%
The games just aren't long enough, that's our problem

We're a traditional test playing unit. Not into this T20 hit n giggle

I was told 6 weeks ago that Burgess was off to Tottenham to work with Ang, then was told 3 weeks ago the Carlton rumour.

When Burgess joined AFC it was to be closer to his family and kids, everyone struggled with the separation.

The other reason why Burgess joined AFC because he is providing input into how we set up our future headquarters to make it a world class high performance training environment

I’m calling the rumours BS, will cool my jets until it’s confirmed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course we would give up a F1 for Luko. Why would anyone expect anything less from Reid and co.
I actually hope we do give up our Future 1st (whether it's for Lukosius or something else)

Rebuilding teams just chug along. Oh well, we're losing, we'll get a gun with Pick 4 and everything will be rosy. Hey, we're losing again the next year. What do you expect, we're young, can't expect too much. More early draft picks come in... Patience.

Forever kicking the can down the road. No urgency.

Trading out your Future 1st removes the safety net. Win something now you chumps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back