VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

The downside is that it can also sometimes mean that you are being second to the ball. So you do not win it, but can tackle the guy that got there first.

We need Pou to be first to the ball, and then be able to burst away. It is a combination of judgement and speed. Pou probably needs to improve both.

He may have had good sprint times in the Draft Trials, but he is not showing it in play.
Re this point, he was definitely showing improvement in this area on Saturday. The best he's been at it. I think he was probably overly concerned with his opoenent prior to this week. I also think as he gets stronger we will see him start to break some tackles like he did against the Bombers.

On the other hand, Brad Hill has played 98 games for us, and his partner is expecting a baby boy in July.

Weirdly, he's played more for us than he has for the Hawks or Dockers.

Anyone know if anyone else in our current crop have sons?
ou just know Goose Mcguire and Dylan Roberton's kids will dominate..

Does Pou look too good for this level? His numbers in the VFL seem
To improve every week to a point where he is statistically our best player. Pretty promising considering he’s still a pup. I’d get him back in the Saints after the bye.
Maybe. Haven’t watched him at Sandy, but boy was I scratching my head and wondering 🤔 why we had to keep watching this poor guy, who was continuing to be picked. And getting paltry returns for the team and himself.

It’s like picking a leaky bowler over after over, whilst the oppo keep scoring runs over the fence, hoping he’ll come good and get a hatrick.

To improve every week to a point where he is statistically our best player. Pretty promising considering he’s still a pup. I’d get him back in the Saints after the bye.
No, he's doing well but looks like he needs to stay there a while yet. I wouldn't mess with it atm, perhaps a few games late season as reward.

Not yey, disposal is a still abit scrappy but he is getting there. The past performance showing the most so far. Again following a simmilar path to windy last year imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the other hand, Brad Hill has played 98 games for us, and his partner is expecting a baby boy in July.

Weirdly, he's played more for us than he has for the Hawks or Dockers.

Yikes he has 95 at the Hawks. Cannot let him sneak off to the Hawks for one last season then.

Noticed in a photo yesterday Justin Kosi has a son (early teens) who looks tall for his age and similar build to his father. Does anyone know if he plays footy?
nothing about him, knowing our luck, Jack is not playing aussie rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back