VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

You can’t keep them all on the list

I would think he should know if he doesn’t start showing something pretty good in the run home then he is probably gone

I’m not sure if there is any space to rookie any of the young ‘maybes’?

That was the impression I got. Family is not wrapped the club, thought it was too harsh given that he is coming off an injury riddled year last year.
Can see both sides here & feel for the lad - but we are all desperate for the Saints to improve and if the coaching and list management team don’t think he can make us better then we need to be ruthless.

It’s a tough industry with more failures than successes- if you want job security probably the public service is your best bet.

That was the impression I got. Family is not wrapped the club, thought it was too harsh given that he is coming off an injury riddled year last year.
I feel for him and the family, it is a bit rough with his injury troubles and it does seem he's starting to come good as long as we play him inside mid

But its a ruthless industry and especially with a club that is going through a big period of turnover, some things have to be done

Hope he can turn things around though, still has time to prove his worth

Can see both sides here & feel for the lad - but we are all desperate for the Saints to improve and if the coaching and list management team don’t think he can make us better then we need to be ruthless.

It’s a tough industry with more failures than successes- if you want job security probably the public service is your best bet.
So true, covid era, then injuries, it's such a tough industry. If he was a tall he'd probably be given time to develop but unfortunately smalls are a dime a dozen and you don't get that many chances. He'd be a good option to rerookie though

You don't think that Sharnan hasn't had those type of conversations with the club?

Honest feedback to the millennials is something they are not used to, like all of us it is what you do with it, use it as a rallying call to get better or stay convincing yourself that injuries are holding you back.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great quarter against the Wind 3.0 to 0.5.

Arie very good down back, loved that Keeler was completely outmarked by Wiederman but then followed up with a great smother.
Heath playing a blinder. To keep a team goalless for a qtr where the first 15 minutes they had a howling wind in the favour is very impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back