Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question regarding level 3 (P Bays)… anyone have experience in terms of how high the fence / barrier is in front of the first row?

As in would a small child have difficulty viewing the ground?

Question regarding level 3 (P Bays)… anyone have experience in terms of how high the fence / barrier is in front of the first row?

kids love that spot

even if they are leaning forward and looking through the rails etc

Will give them a better view than anywhere else in the stadium - there's always someone taller sitting in front of them

Dogs fans chirping at Hawthorn fans is hysterical.
Pewny little club that until 2016 was miraculously worse off success wise than the saints, 1 flag and 1 other grand final.
Laughable, a few ok years since 2016 and they are cocky.

Give me a spell.

Oh they broke their membership record as well. A hulking 58k members.

Spare me

What’s the bet that the bump is from hawks fans trying to find a way to get a ticket to the game?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you're front row the bars might get in their way a little but I think they'd be okay.

TICKETEK YOU SUCK BALLS!!!

Used my school laptop at 10.02...

"You are at the end of a 20,000 queue"...fair enough,,,queue moves relative quickly, nearly 1,000 per minute

After half an hour, I'm at the front...'now redirecting you to Ticketek"..great!

"Due to network changes detected, you have lost your place"...FAAAAAAARK!!!!!

Go to my phone...now queue is 8,000.

Get to the front of the queue...Ticketek lets me in this time..great!

Remember to hit PUBLIC RESERVE...so I do.

Friday night, Sept 6th, public reserve!

Then...

Nothing

No options for barcode entry, credit card entry.

Just...nothing.

It stays on the screen, where I've inputted "Public reserve"....looping every 5 minutes...until I throw my phone at the wal

**** you Ticketek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to be a few that are almost offended that we are confident we can win this. Like, how dare we think we can beat them, the nerve of us!

It’s as if we are supposed to be in awe of their throwing skills. They already believe that they were robbed of a rising star nom, and are salty about that. Dear probably deserved it the week prior in all fairness. In all honesty it’s going to be a cracking game. The Bulldogs and GWS are really the only 2 teams that can match us with pace. It’s a 50/50 game which obviously I would love us to win.

TICKETEK YOU SUCK BALLS!!!

Used my school laptop at 10.02...

"You are at the end of a 20,000 queue"...fair enough,,,queue moves relative quickly, nearly 1,000 per minute

After half an hour, I'm at the front...'now redirecting you to Ticketek"..great!

"Due to network changes detected, you have lost your place"...FAAAAAAARK!!!!!

Go to my phone...now queue is 8,000.

Get to the front of the queue...Ticketek lets me in this time..great!

Remember to hit PUBLIC RESERVE...so I do.

Friday night, Sept 6th, public reserve!

Then...

Nothing

No options for barcode entry, credit card entry.

Just...nothing.

It stays on the screen, where I've inputted "Public reserve"....looping every 5 minutes...until I throw my phone at the wal

**** you Ticketek

The process on the website is really poor.

M11 for me. very excited.

Lets Go Wow GIF by FaZe Clan

We will win this comfortably if we play the way we played towards the latter part of this season.
Lots of fast breaks, hand ball link ups that will have their defence in tatters.
Just don't bomb the ball forward and we have them covered with our small forwards. If Day plays win is guaranteed but even if he doesn't get up I am very confident that we win this time.

Is it weird that I'm more confident about us this season than 2018 where we were top 4?

No. We weren't really a top four team and our straight sets exit confirmed this. This season we have been great from round 8 onwards, bar one showing in Geelong. That's a long run of quality form.

Racking fracken felt like Robert the Bruce. Got my tickets after waiting in the queue 3 times. First time it just crashed. Second time i fumbled about trying to get the tickets and didn't end up doing it in time. Geezus thank **** i have tickets now see you HOKS at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back