List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.

Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

Ch 7 Mitch C on news just stated that Huston to pies is looking messy …and that Dede’s have offered their future first and another pick…. And that dogs are interested.
Didn’t catch what it was…but l would’ve thought our ffirst we put up would be streets ahead of dees.

Snoz be like.

Interested Whats Going On GIF

Ch 7 Mitch C on news just stated that Huston to pies is looking messy …and that Dede’s have offered their future first and another pick…. And that dogs are interested.
Didn’t catch what it was…but l would’ve thought our ffirst we put up would be streets ahead of dees.
Both of those clubs are in damage control. Even less appealing than we are atm.

In my view, if we are the laughing stock of the AFL, it is 100% NMFC’s fault because of football-related decisions we have made in the past - nothing more. Our “wokeness” has absolutely nothing to do with it - in my view. In fact, the only success we have achieved recently is our AFLW team. I suppose the AFLW could be attributed to “wokeness”. I’m sure not sending children up chimneys would have been considered woke back in the day. Times change.
1728633461629.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite obvious what Port are doing. Forcing Houston into a position where it’s North or Port.

I’d personally prefer that we didn’t allow that scum of a club to use us like that.
I think it’s fair to say North is the one asking the question of the other would-be suitors.

Port didn’t make the decision for us to put our f1 on the table, which is having its desired effect, it seems.

Yeah unless we can split pick 2 and Port lower the price afterwards, we ain't getting Houston.

We've made our offer, Port have replied with a bullshit counter offer and we're now waiting.

There was a good chance we were pretty much the only option but the Pies have stepped in after Carlton moved on.

What is our offer as it stands?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back