List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.

Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

Not sure, but if he is I am taking this as a sign he has committed to us and not Sydney. And that is why they are being jerks with the Parker trade. Based on absolutely nothing else :)
They've always been difficult to deal with. If they're not, it means they're fleecing you and they know it.

That’s because all the other Victorian clubs have better permanent back flankers than us. We have more to gain from upgrading the current options. None of us want to see Sheezel or Kerch stuck there long term.

Why would Carlton play serious picks to upgrade Saad and Newman. They’re gonna be good for a couple more years and they have bigger priorities elsewhere.

The pies now have Quaynor and Perryman. Not class-leading, but not too shabby.

Sinclair and NWM.

Sicily and D’Ambrosio.

Dale and Bramble/Daniel.

Etc etc

We have the most to gain of any Victorian club, that’s why we’re offering the most.
Yeah I don’t agree with North having the most to gain. Houston could mean a flag for Collingwood, Carlton, Dogs or Hawks.

We are desperate to improve. Desperation is what is driving us trying to overpay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure, but if he is I am taking this as a sign he has committed to us and not Sydney. And that is why they are being jerks with the Parker trade. Based on absolutely nothing else :)
Proud Of You Yes GIF

This is interesting:

Think this is all about Butters. Butters, from what I’ve heard, which is albeit not a lot that is verifiable, wants to head home in 2025, is a few whispers going around. Watkins is good friends with Butters from my understanding. May be an attempt to keep him around.

Watkins is a good player in his own right but I’m unsure what POD he’d have on their list.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back