List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.

Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

Clearly on my own here, but I love dermi. One of the few who breaks the game down properly and doesn’t play favourites with clubs.
He's ok. Painful to listen to in commentary. You'd think he's getting paid per word spoken.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Dermie is good. He always has a pretty reasoned take on how we are going rather than the usual lazy takes.
I've never had an issue with Dermie as a commentator - seems to call what he sees and doesn't put weird interpretations on it.

Clearly on my own here, but I love dermi. One of the few who breaks the game down properly and doesn’t play favourites with clubs.
I think that if you focus on what he is trying to say then he has great analysis and is usually fair and passionate. But jeez he can be an effort to actually make his point sometimes.

He averaged 21.6 disposals and 1.6 goals in his last year. Has anyone done that since?
At the time, Toby Greene and Chad Wingard were around that mark and got 5 year deals.

Boomer and co shown the door and Wells cracked it and went for his super payment at Collingwood, so 5 senior players in one hit.

Can we offer Sydney a future F/S to sweeten the Parker deal?

With Blakey (curse his name!) in the backline and McCartney up forward we could promise them a gun mid to round out their collection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many years of good quality Bolivian Party Salt?
Love dermie but one minute he’s a genius, the next you are wondering if he is a certified idiot

From memory it was less that and more Walsh arrogantly telling him to look elsewhere. He was a 250 game, two time Syd Barker medallist, you have to manage contract talks with those guys respectfully.

No doubt it would have been irresponsible to match the Pies deal though.

He wanted 2 years. We didn’t want to give 2 years and rightfully so. He couldn’t get on the park for us and he couldn’t at Collingwood either. It was a smart decision to let him go. We got a second round pick in return from memory as well.

Loyalty goes both ways. He was in his 30’s and was continually injured. He should have accepted a 1 year deal, but wanted security instead.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Too many years of good quality Bolivian Party Salt?
Love dermie but one minute he’s a genius, the next you are wondering if he is a certified idiot
100%.

Yes he's pretty impartial when he's commentating, and once or twice a game he nails a tactical observation, but he's also remarkably indulgent, and once he opens his mouth, he struggles to re-engage with the game being played in front of him, because he's too far off in his wonderous land of Big Dermie Thoughts.

At the time, Toby Greene and Chad Wingard were around that mark and got 5 year deals.

Boomer and co shown the door and Wells cracked it and went for his super payment at Collingwood, so 5 senior players in one hit.
Actually, we lost six players with over 200 AFL games, plus another with over 100. In total we lost over 2000 games experience in one season, and as far as I can tell it's the only it has happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back