List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & EssendonMelbourne receives Essendon's R1 (9), 2025 R3 Pick
Essendon receives Melbourne's 2025 F1, 2024 R2 (28,40), R3(46,54), R4 (65) Picks
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & AdelaideAdelaide receives Melbourne's 2025 3R Pick
Melbourne receives Adelaide's 2024 3R(46) Pick
11-10-24 - Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Melbourne trade its two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 28 and 40), two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 46 and 54), its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 65) and its 2025 Round 1 selection to Essendon.
Essendon trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 9) and its 2025 Round 3 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively to Melbourne.
---------
Melbourne trade its 2025 Round 3 selection to the Adelaide Crows for its 2024 Round 3 selection (currently 46) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.
---------
Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Last edited:

Man if you think Miles Davis pre Coltrane is "patchy", I can't help you.
But just think for a moment that you compared the last 20 years of North Melbourne's frankly abysmal drafting and trading to the early career of Miles Davis.
Alright Charlie, I challenge you to make me an hour compilation of MD material between 1952-56 that compares with any two hours of stuff he made from 1957-61 or 1965-72. Feel free to DM me the spotify link.

I would compare the Noble years of trading with Davis' 80s output.

port fans Must of burnt a few houses down to stop this
Port fans

Burning Animal Crossing GIF by Mashed

Are they just salty AF that Smith is getting them nothing?
Ah I see, the reason they apparently knocked back that deal was because we asked them to pay some of his wage, which in itself is quite puzzling even if he is on around $700/750,000 and they still knocked back our pick #25, there is no way on gods green earth in this unbelievable draft they still said no to that pick when next year Bevo plays him half the season and subs him so many times and if he plays him in the reserves there is a slight chance in two years time he will get delisted by them.

At the moment the Bulldogs have picks #35 and #48, they are struggling to get a single digit pick from Geelong but will probably get pick #17 or they might get nothing the way teams are operating in this trade period, I'm in disbelief they still did not take that pick, but in another sense I'm thrilled to bits, the big question now is are we going to use that pick?

Not a fan of Lalor or Draper?
People have different favourites. Anyone out of FOS/Smith/Draper/Smillie/Lalor and some might want Tauru/Armstrong.
I'd probably prefer one of FOS, Lalor or Smillie at this stage if we stay at 2 as they are more versatile.
But Tigers might well take the apparent Dusty clone at pick 1 and we might split 2, so we'll see.

It's wild that WCE went from potentially doing Baker + 6 for 3 and now look set for Baker + 12 + Owies for 3.

That's a shocking deal IMO, but on the plus side for us, it means we are likely the only top 3 pick interested in trading down now.

6 + 14 for 2 would be really tempting for Richmond to get ahead of whoever the Blues are targeting in the draft.

Taking it to the draft. Not certain FOS is our target
Still murmurs that the deal in principle between Carlton and Houston is going to be revisited now.

Unless Austin comes out and says this pick is going to the draft there’s a possibility it ends up at Port

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's wild that WCE went from potentially doing Baker + 6 for 3 and now look set for Baker + 12 + Owies for 3.

That's a shocking deal IMO, but on the plus side for us, it means we are likely the only top 3 pick interested in trading down now.

6 + 14 for 2 would be really tempting for Richmond to get ahead of whoever the Blues are targeting in the draft.
I guess we don't know what the "other picks" involve. It doesn't look great on face value.

Pies are doing brutal things to Port.
The pies, well yes they are but oh my god the suns are violating port just like the pies, possibly giving them "Rory Atkins", goodness gracious me, after getting Esava and Zerk Thatcher they might be bringing in Atkins, how can they do this to Kenny! :roflv1:

Tom Morris’ source has caught him out. Not accurate lately.
Earlier today he said we were no hope and Houston would rather stay at Port.
That was BS.

He’s just changed his tune again.
campaigner went from “here we go” and now “to put it simply” lol

Add the fact that he went with a "Here we go" and it fell through. Fabrizio would never allow that to happen

Alright Charlie, I challenge you to make me an hour compilation of MD material between 1952-56 that compares with any two hours of stuff he made from 1957-61 or 1965-72. Feel free to DM me the spotify link.

I would compare the Noble years of trading with Davis' 80s output.
Well, I'm not going to have claimed to have listened to it all but you could listen to:
Miles Davis with Sonny Rollins (about 20 mins, 1954)
Miles Davis and the Modern Jazz Giants (about 40 mins, 1959, recorded 1954/56)
Is it better or worse than his later stuff? I don't really think in those terms. I enjoy it just as much.
You should give his 80s stuff another go! At least he wasn't being boring. Any cringe from the time has worn off now.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back