List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & EssendonMelbourne receives Essendon's R1 (9), 2025 R3 Pick
Essendon receives Melbourne's 2025 F1, 2024 R2 (28,40), R3(46,54), R4 (65) Picks
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & AdelaideAdelaide receives Melbourne's 2025 3R Pick
Melbourne receives Adelaide's 2024 3R(46) Pick
11-10-24 - Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Melbourne trade its two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 28 and 40), two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 46 and 54), its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 65) and its 2025 Round 1 selection to Essendon.
Essendon trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 9) and its 2025 Round 3 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively to Melbourne.
---------
Melbourne trade its 2025 Round 3 selection to the Adelaide Crows for its 2024 Round 3 selection (currently 46) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.
---------
Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Last edited:

A ‘broken man’ over some footballer potentially joining another club. Get some perspective ffs. It’s just a game of football. We all want to get better but no one should care that much.
I get what your saying but there are a lot of people out there where all they really have in their life is their footy club, and unlike others, don't follow any other sport, it is their life. All sports are good but if you really want to get into it the USA have their basketball, Europe have their Soccer, we have the greatest game of them all, Aussie Rules, or as most of us call it "footy".

Not Goad! We haven't given him a chance. CCJ for Soldo, sure. I'd even throw them a future fourth.
I would be gobsmacked if Goad was part of the deal, the fact we spent a first rounder on him, the fact we have huge opinion of him potential wise and lastly with Free gone, Taylors our apprentice to Tristan.

I get what your saying but there are a lot of people out there where all they really have in their life is their footy club, and unlike others, don't follow any other sport, it is their life. All sports are good but if you really want to get into it the USA have their basketball, Europe have their Soccer, we have the greatest game of them all, Aussie Rules, or as most of us call it "footy".
I feel Gridiron & Baseball (their national sport) are probably placed higher over there.

Has any other club been saved from their own stupidity as much as North?

25 for Daniel + 48 and F1 + Goad for Houston are both astronomically stupid deals, yet we've lucked out with the other team rejecting them.

My worry is that the Dogs and Port are fully aware of how incompetent our list management team is and believe they can extract even more value due to our desperation.

West Coast getting a horrendous deal imo. Having said that I still have little to no faith in Brady doing a competent job either
Has the footy world gone mad or just West Coast, they need a gun mid, imagine either Jagga / Sid / Finn / Sam / Josh or Langford in their team and they just traded it all away for one mid range pick and baker? More to play out but bloody oath if 100% of Eagles supporters don't bring down bigfooty again, I'll be very surprised. The West Coast headquarters is now under armed guard and at Alberton, Port supporters are very close to losing their sh*t, we are still five weeks to the national draft, good grief!

Takes out a yogo tub from the fridge and sits down to read the Port board
I'm trying to get to the port board and then to the west coast board where they must be going crazy over there, but I'm not keeping up on our board and as I have been saying still FIVE weeks till the national draft! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back