List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

2 I feel bad about as they both come across as complete professionals with how they’ve approached things.

Feel for Laz.

He looked pretty good during preseason. Just couldn’t translate that in to real improvement.

Wouldn’t surprise me if if he’s offered a chance to train elsewhere.

Hopefully Cooper can have a breakout like Jackson but I’m not confident
Had high hopes for Lazz. Hope he gets a crack somewhere else.

I don't think we've seen the last of Blake around the system.

He didn't get up and really going here, but he's a much better and talented footballer than some give him credit for.

No doubting his footy ability or determination to make it - he's just too small and doesn't have the elite pace you need if you're that small.

Lazzaro had his chances, he could have converted his career as a small forward and same with Drury as, imo, that was the only position that they could have played with a stacked midflied...Drury possible back pocket but with Daniel signing...good luck to the lads and hope they get another chance in the AFL world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubting his footy ability or determination to make it - he's just too small and doesn't have the elite pace you need if you're that small.
Probably more than just pace unfort - no real tricks such as crazy goalsense, manic attack, skills/kicking or freak ability to accumulate.

I thought he showed something at HF vs Geelong but can understand that his total body of work didn't tip the balance in his favour.

We still have to delist one more to have the minimum 3 picks. Either Cooper or a contracted player. CCJ?

Whoever we delist can be redrafted or rookie drafted if we want.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back