List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooper Harvey is a bust, why can’t we work that out. There again on name. Surely the draft would have been the way to go to bring in young talent rather than kick the can with Harvey again. Rawlings will be gone by the end of 2025
You do know he's been on the list for 2 years? Every club gives its young players a couple of years to develop, especially those drafted later. Give him his three years and then make the decision.

I find it staggering that we currently have 36 contracted players and will need to delist and then re-draft a contracted player in the rookie draft (CCJ the obvious candidate).
We haven’t officially announced cooper yet which makes me think we will promise to take him rookie draft instead

Or my guy brady gets rid of pink and caps off a brilliant offseason

We haven’t officially announced cooper yet which makes me think we will promise to take him rookie draft instead

Or my guy brady gets rid of pink and caps off a brilliant offseason
Given he signed off on the 2nd year trigger I think it would be a poor look to effectively welch on it.

I find it staggering that we currently have 36 contracted players and will need to delist and then re-draft a contracted player in the rookie draft (CCJ the obvious candidate).
Well, with our level of performance over the last five seasons, finding guys to delist is almost impossible.

Easy solution.

Pay out Stephenson and free up the spot he’s wasting. The list spot is far more valuable than the money that is owed to him and the input he’ll provide over the next 12 months.

Much rather pay out CCJ or Pink. I would actually like to see Stephenson in a side improving.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just really don’t get the clubs direction this off season. Parker alone would’ve been plenty enough experience to help organically grow the young talent on the list. Darling getting 2 years with triggers for a 3rd screams list clogger and that’s after torching 2 other list spots on limited role players (Stephens & Fisher) in the last off season.

The perfect draft for us with the talls available and we decide to completely nuke our draft hand, and take the anti-tall in Caleb Daniel all the while torching a top 30 pick.

We’ve been waiting for a draft like this (with lots of talls) for 4 years and it’s looking likely that we only take 2 in tye ND.

Everyone knows I’m a fan of the draft but only taking 2 picks in a draft that seemingly looked perfect us screams idiocy to me.

If we are bottom 4 next year this two year top up will be an epic failure imo.

Pink GIF by Billboard Music Awards
Hold on, gimme a minute, it'll come to me! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back