List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

North is a lgbtqi+ organisation these days ey? We are not the formidable tough shinboners any longer?

North is dead? Right? Tell me im wrongly
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

1. Delist Pink with the intention to re-rookie.

2. Go to the draft with picks 2, 62 & 75.

3. Trade pick 2 and our 2025 3rd pick to Richmond for picks 6 & 11.

4. At pick 7, North Melbourne selects Harry Armstrong.

5. At pick 12, a bid for Kako still hasn’t been made. We trade pick 12 and our 2025 4th pick to * for pick 29 and their 2025 1st pick (* still holds Melbourne’s 2025 1st pick).

6. At pick 32, North Melbourne selects Oliver Hannaford.

7. At pick 53, North Melbourne selects Noah Mraz.

8. Pink is re-rookied at pick 2 of the rookie draft.

9. Stevens to train over the summer and take a SSP spot if one becomes available. If not, plays the year in our VFL with the aim of getting a F/S spot next year.

10. It’s 2025 and * has backed themselves in to make finals, but they implode with Bard sacked mid-year and they ultimately finish 16th, handing us 2025 pick 3.
If we split 2, I wouldn't then trade back out into another draft. No thanks.
And Hannaford highly unlikely to be there at 29 (32) and Mraz will be taken well before the 50's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've all got the horn over the idea that the Tigers will have a billion first rounders and will write anything to add to the haul. You only have to read what gets vomited out of Barrett's keyboard whenever someone rattles his cage - he's leading the charge on Richmond's first rounder bounty being so similar to what GWS or GC has, when it's not even close. Ralph is also terrible for this.

Richmond more picks = Richmond are better = Richmond win more games = HS/AFL journos get to write more stories about Richmond = more HS subscriptions/AFL website clicks

If we had Richmond's draft haul they wouldn't write shit about it
Yep.

We had 5 first rounders last year and no hype around that - just the same doom and gloom.

Plus we didn't lose players like Bolton, Baker and Rioli to get them either.

When you factor that in, our haul is much more hype worthy.

North is a lgbtqi+ organisation these days ey? We are not the formidable tough shinboners any longer?

North is dead? Right? Tell me im wrongly
No your spot on the NMFC is a woke club now a lot of supporters/members don’t understand and are ill informed on what’s going on .
I feel sorry for the young supporters of this club that may not get to taste the success of seeing this club win a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back