List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

It does not change anything. We always had to trim the list down to have 3 senior list spots available. It was just who.
Yeah only difference is I was expecting a senior listed player to be moved onto the rookie list

Now that isn’t happening we have options with that spare spot as mentioned to leave it open for SSP summer train ins battle it out for it

Yeah only difference is I was expecting a senior listed player to be moved onto the rookie list

Now that isn’t happening we have options with that spare spot as mentioned to leave it open for SSP summer train ins battle it out for it
Correct, and it does not mean we need to trade 2 and/or F1 for anything less than their worth (or overs).

We need to pack up the club immediately. Mr Magoo (Damo) has provided his feedback and the glass is half empty, the sky is about to fall in and the sword of Damocles is about to drop.

The only thing I got out of it was the we should be aiming for 6-8 wins in 2025.

Might get one of those Werribee players now - Henderson / Bice

Was he a chance to stay then changed his mind again?

I would’ve have much rather he stayed another year

Especially when you have plodders like pink on a senior list
Pretty obvious he was disinterested and lost the hunger to do the work required to be an AFL footballer.
No more carrying players who don't work hard or want to get better.
Pink might be gone soon enough but hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
That's why Taylor and Stevo are gone and Pink is still on the list, however limited.

We need to pack up the club immediately. Mr Magoo (Damo) has provided his feedback and the glass is half empty, the sky is about to fall in and the sword of Damocles is about to drop.

The only thing I got out of it was the we should be aiming for 6-8 wins in 2025.
Had to change it to 6-8 wins so he doesn’t upset the running skeleton💀

I find it interesting seeing these fringe players in their off season travel snaps.

I get you need time away from footy. I get you’re young and want to travel.

But this is literally your last preseason to make an impact. Surely you just forgo one boys trip overseas and spend that time in the gym with the hope you can make something of yourself.

Seems bizarre to me.
Meanwhile Trac is at a high performance camp in Austria I'm pretty sure. Putting a lot of work in whole travelling with his missus.

I just have a sick feeling if we split the #2, and take 2 other later first rounders we are going to regret it.

I often think about the 1984 NBA draft and how a young Michael Jordan went at Pick #3. The first pick was Hakeem Olajuwon who had an awesome career. Sam Bowie went at #2 (not a great career). There was some quality in later picks (Barkley, Stockton etc), but also some real shite who never quite made it.

So Brady, take the Bird (#2) in the hand here, and ignore the two in the bush. If the Tigs or Go Dees offer you something insanely crazy, then humor them for 24 hours and then tell them they need to do better.

For my 2 cents worth, I love the look of Harvey Langford. He Looks ready to play in round 1 in 2025.
I'm with you on the Langford train mate!

So I guess we can potentially offer an SSP the rookie spot now?

Parfitt? Membrey? Tomlinson? Bice or Dalhaus from Werribee?
I’d take Parfitt as a DFA an experienced player from a well run organisation hopefully can jell with Darling Daniel and Parker and make the NMFC great again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really seems we are trying to build a better culture moving forwards.

The 3 least dedicated to football players in Tarryn, Taylor and Sleevo. Gone!

Harvey on notice with a late 1 year deal.

3 premiership and AA players brought in to lead and drive standards.

Are we actually finally sick of accepting mediocrity and looking to get serious as a football club?

Really seems we are trying to build a better culture moving forwards.

The 3 least dedicated to football players in Tarryn, Taylor and Sleevo. Gone!

Harvey on notice with a late 1 year deal.

3 premiership and AA players brought in to lead and drive standards.

Are we actually finally sick of accepting mediocrity and looking to get serious as a football club?
Yes about Fu:king time too.

Personally, I'm hoping we don't draft no donkeys.
winnie the pooh love quotes GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back