List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Really seems we are trying to build a better culture moving forwards.

The 3 least dedicated to football players in Tarryn, Taylor and Sleevo. Gone!

Harvey on notice with a late 1 year deal.

3 premiership and AA players brought in to lead and drive standards.

Are we actually finally sick of accepting mediocrity and looking to get serious as a football club?
LMac remains with a C next to his name - so until this is fixed the answer is a resounding NO - we are not serious about real improvement in performance or a change in culture.

LMac remains with a C next to his name - so until this is fixed the answer is a resounding NO - we are not serious about real improvement in performance or a change in culture.
LMac greatest sacrifice for the club would be to remove himself from the Captain ballot in 2025. Clarko’s wisest decision at the club would be to remove the Captain selection process from the players.

Either the coaches have 100% weighting on the selection, or there is an agreed split between the players (45%), coaches (45%) and those astute punters aka the BF members (10%).

silicon valley jared dunn GIF

LMac greatest sacrifice for the club would be to remove himself from the Captain ballot in 2025. Clarko’s wisest decision at the club would be to remove the Captain selection process from the players.

Either the coaches have 100% weighting on the selection, or there is an agreed split between the players (45%), coaches (45%) and those astute punters aka the BF members (10%).

I can’t believe he runs out each week and thinks ‘instead of giving games to Hardeman or Goater. My team needs me.’

I can't believe the vote isn't anonymous. With all the timid kids we currently have no one is going to have the guts to vote against the status quo

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can’t believe he runs out each week and thinks ‘instead of giving games to Hardeman or Goater. My team needs me.’
True but if McDonald removed himself as Captan he would struggle to get a game that’s why the players would talk him out of it .
Plus who then takes over as social director of the players social functions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cupboard has been pretty bare in terms of true captaincy options unfortunately. I think it ends up coming down to Jy, LMac & Larkey again this year.

Parker a possibility if he really wants it but either way with or without the title I expect him to be an influential leader in the group.

Sheez another one who would be worthy but can't see the club putting the burden onto him this early in his career.

I get the impression that Stevo was never fully committed to football. Not at this level anyway as he had all the skills and ability but that missing intangible to push himself to be the absolute best. Best decision for both parties here!
Just becase early success comes easy doesnt meen sustained success will be easy as well. From what i can gather he was told in no uncertain terms to pull his finger out in his exit meeting. It would appear he doesnt have the appetite to improve. History supports this as well.

Last edited:
The cupboard has been pretty bare in terms of true captaincy options unfortunately. I think it ends up coming down to Jy, LMac & Larkey again this year.

Parker a possibility if he really wants it but either way with or without the title I expect him to be an influential leader in the group.

Sheez another one who would be worthy but can't see the club putting the burden onto him this early in his career.
Im happy for Jy as a stand alone, but the ****er needs to have Sheezel as VC and he must be dropped if his form is shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back