List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I understand the Daniel interest. Provides nothing defensively and we really need to be pumping experience into Goater, Bergman, Hardeman etc. instead of giving Daniel the role of back half distributor.

Maybe because they have to earn the right not just gift them games

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

To add to that we may look at delisting or demoting one or two of Lazz/Harvey so extra spots will be available that way. Hopefully Parker is a future pick as well. Would be a shame to only have two decent picks in this draft.

Parker must be a F3, no way we should be giving away shots in the top 50 in this draft. We need to be adding picks if anything. Certainly I'd be asking the question of Brisbane say F2 & F3 for 18 (23) or something like that.

Take this how you want but hearing from a work colleague who claims to be a Carlton ITK,that pick 11 of theirs is for SDK out of Geelong.
He believes he is disgruntled and gettable and that his brother has been getting into his ear. He says they are offering 7 years at a million a season.
he also states the Houston stuff is a secondary deal and that they will not use 11 on him as SDK is a higher priority.
SDK isn’t worth a million and as passive as they come

This isn't the right thread but couldn't find the correct one so I'll make it trade related.... I've heard that we have traded out Puma too, next season our last....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok I’m quite put off by Thursfield. Trying to convince us we’ve got pretty good small forward options at the moment anyway? Are they serious? Kinda like how the took the piss with our defence being ok?
We're trying to build the confidence of Hansen and Payne. He's not going to get on there and say "all our small forwards are shit".

He basically gave those guys some confidence and then said that we'll target whoever is available at pick 22-ish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doubt it will
once barrass gets done for pick 13 they will on trade that for baker with maybe some extra sweetner

if we want to split pick 2 we need to do it straight away with gc before they make any trades

or wait till the end to do it with the tigers
Baker is worth a pick around 25-30.

Pick 13? Lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We're trying to build the confidence of Hansen and Payne. He's not going to get on there and say "all our small forwards are shit".

He basically gave those guys some confidence and then said that we'll target whoever is available at pick 22-ish.
This wouldn’t be an issue for me if they hadn’t of done this kind of stuff for the past 3 years. Like now bolsters how backline with Biggie and thought Stephens would slot in perfectly etc, etc.

We know the truth. We have no smalls. None of those that he mentioned are legitimate quick smalls. Not one.

Brady says they're keen to bring in 4 experienced players, but it may be that they can only succeed in getting 2 or 3.

Also specifies that they're looking at getting some experienced run off half back "to replace Colby and Harry".

So I guess, in order of likelihood that's

Darling
Parker
Daniel
Houston

Todd adds that Darling has mostly been playing "a sacrificial role" for west coast over the past two years to support their young key forwards, and that Simmo gave substantial intel on his situation to inform their decision.

This wouldn’t be an issue for me if they hadn’t of done this kind of stuff for the past 3 years. Like now bolsters how backline with Biggie and thought Stephens would slot in perfectly etc, etc.

We know the truth. We have no smalls. None of those that he mentioned are legitimate quick smalls. Not one.
I'm not ready to write off Hansen and Payne. Plus he made it pretty clear that we'll likely draft another one this year.

Brady says they're keen to bring in 4 experienced players, but it may be that they can only succeed in getting 2 or 3.

Also specifies that they're looking at getting some experienced run off half back "to replace Colby and Harry".

So I guess, in order of likelihood that's

Darling
Parker
Daniel
Houston
I reckon that the 2-3 that are a good chance are...

Darling
Parker
One of Houston or Daniel

Then a 4th that's a longer shot.

Parker must be a F3, no way we should be giving away shots in the top 50 in this draft. We need to be adding picks if anything. Certainly I'd be asking the question of Brisbane say F2 & F3 for 18 (23) or something like that.
Gotta have the list spots first

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back