List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Has limitations, but I wouldn’t be entirely against picking him up.
Rookie listing a bit of cheap pace for the backline couldn't hurt.

But I just can't understand the logic of picking him up for a single year, playing him for most of it, and then dumping him?

If he was underperforming, then surely he would have been dropped? Or if they had available depth in the position, then they would have used it?

Must have someone similar lined up in a trade.

Rookie listing a bit of cheap pace for the backline couldn't hurt.

But I just can't understand the logic of picking him up for a single year, playing him for most of it, and then dumping him?

If he was underperforming, then surely he would have been dropped? Or if they had available depth in the position, then they would have used it?

Must have someone similar lined up in a trade.
That's Ross Lyon for you.

Has limitations, but I wouldn’t be entirely against picking him up.
DO. NOT. WANT.

We already have enough blokes who can accumulate and butcher it. I have a best mate who goes for Port and my dad goes for Saints. Trust me I’ve heard enough about Bonner’s flaws to know it’s not a good idea. He would just end up another list clogger who won’t help us progress whatsoever. One of the worst decision makers in football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DO. NOT. WANT.

We already have enough blokes who can accumulate and butcher it. I have a best mate who goes for Port and my dad goes for Saints. Trust me I’ve heard enough about Bonner’s flaws to know it’s not a good idea. He would just end up another list clogger who won’t help us progress whatsoever. One of the worst decision makers in football.
I think he’s an upgrade on what we have. I wouldn’t take him but we have to realise where we are at

Yeah, in this decade, why would someone who once played for a good club, take on the responsibility of applying 100% each week at North.
We’ve seen it that many times.

Polec, Fisher, Stephenson, Corr, etc

Shiels, Waite, were anomalies from a different generation.

These guys know what is expected when they come to North now. So don’t touch them. Keep going with the youth or people that actually support the club or respect their own development.
Please don’t group Corr with those others. Yes, he was massively underdone for the first 10 matches, but that is on the club not having any proper defenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back