List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Every club bar hawks would’ve taken jacob Edwards over Newcombe at the time

Edwards was tracking to be a first round type talent if the msd didn’t exist

That one I don’t blame us

But kal Dawson over Massimo pisses me off
D'Ambrosio was playing like crap. Doubled his output this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s for Clarko and crew to work out. I’m not the Jack Darking expert or coaching but he fits the bill as to what our general strategy is this trade period.
Get both Darling and Day . Make it a Darling Day ..

And straight out of it at the end of last year.
Exactly. Because every decision made by our Football Club in regard to recruitment and list management has been spot on over the last 5 years. It astounds me we have finished bottom 2 in all those years considering how good we have recruited. Good call not recruiting D'Ambrosio. :stern look

With Battle getting $900k plus $1 mil doesnt buy you a 25 year old free agent Balta who is a much much superior player and athlete
We're not gifting you a first round pick. We've got Logue, Dawson, Corr and Comben while the games trends towards small forwards.

Exactly. Because every decision made by our Football Club in regard to recruitment and list management has been spot on over the last 5 years. It astounds me we have finished bottom 2 in all those years considering how good we have recruited. Good call not recruiting D'Ambrosio. :stern look
So you think any of those players would have made a difference compared to the seven changes of coach across those five years?

If they'd recruited Ambrosius instead of KDawson then right now you'd be into Rady for recruiting 15 hbfers while we end up playing Kerch and Sheezel down there anyway.

So you think any of those players would have made a difference compared to the seven changes of coach across those five years?

If they'd recruited Ambrosius instead of KDawson then right now you'd be into Rady for recruiting 15 hbfers while we end up playing Kerch and Sheezel down there anyway.
Newcombe would 💯 make a difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back