List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

People don't seriously eat Chicken Banh Mi do they? Don't get me wrong, I'm a chicken man from way back, but it has to be the crispy roast pork every time. What impression are we giving potential recruits if our leaders are having chicken Banh Mi?
Yeah I do. I love both but sometimes I like to change it up. I know, I'm delisted from BF. Been a hell of a ride guys!

Ideal realistic off season atm
pick 40 and future 3rd for Parker and Konstanty
Pick 58 for Darling

then split pick 2 for 6 and 10/12
hit the draft with picks 6, 10/12 and 22
or keep pick 2 (use picks 2,22 and upgrade a rookie)

only other potential trade to consider is dan houston

Pick 58 for Darling

Yeah good thinking. Wouldn't want to make many changes to this tremendous list we've built for ourselves.

Our trade/free agency + national draft when it is all done, I feel is going to be "The bold & the Beautiful", a very strong feeling on this. ;)
My apologies.

Here's the amended version.

As Jack sat down, he couldn't help but be spellbound by Jy's sparkling eyes. Luke's open, friendly demeanour and warm manly energy.

Jack might've had an AFL premiership but here right now he was trembling - He was in the presence of leaders with 3x B&Fs between them and more importantly a **** ton of "goodblokesness". What if he made the wrong move, said the wrong thing? Would they still want him?

To be continued..
Happy Paul Rudd GIF by Saturday Night Live

Pick 58 for Darling

Agree but F3 and F4 for Parker and Konstanty. Keep pick 40.

Thats from Sam Edmund. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

We reached out to both, Darling expressed interest.
Membrey said mabye but he had others to speak to first.
So we pursued Darling.

Thats what I read on facebook.
That'll learn him to friendzone us.

Pick 58 for Darling

If this is ideal realism, we should add our f2 to the 6/12 deal in order to get a couple of Richmond's 3rd rounders (ones they won't use anyway given their elite hand) so we can get Joe Richards and Matt Kennedy.

Parker, Kennedy, Richards, Konstanty, Darling.
Armstrong, Berry, Gerreyn.

Yeah. I wonder how that and his unaccountability defensively is going to go down with Rossy Lyon as coach.
Macrae could be in for a rude awakening. Be interesting to see how long he stays in the best 22.
Lyon just loves anyone with a tank that can carry out his game plans. He'll probably use him well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Ralph reporting on Twitter that Braydon Preuss will be amongst GWS' delistin. What a underwhelming career he's had being second banana 28 games over 10 years. I do hope he listened to Brad Scotts back in the day and set himself up for after football.

EDIT: I'm well aware he's done very well for himself, a ten year career and made a lot money,

Last edited:
Jon Ralph reporting on Twitter that Braydon Preuss will be amongst GWS' delistin. What a underwhelming career he's had being second banana 28 games over 10 years. I do hope he listened to Brad Scotts back in the day and set himself up for after football.
Well somebody has to say it... worth a look?

You cant trade F3 and F4 can you aswell as F1?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Really? As far as I know you can do whatever you like but you have to take 3 picks to the draft (you can pass and upgrade players instead of taking a pick). Only rule I know is not trading out F1's when you've done it so many years in a row.

Nevertheless, stretched it out and did alright for himself, not bad for kid who grew up in regional qld playing league, good luck to him.

He's had a fantastic career.
Turn upto work, play in the VFL for a majority of the season with limited to no chance you'll get recalled.
End up a multi millionaire.

Really? As far as I know you can do whatever you like but you have to take 3 picks to the draft (you can pass and upgrade players instead of taking a pick). Only rule I know is not trading out F1's when you've done it so many years in a row.
Idk if it's still a rule it was last I looked.
You can trade your future 1st
Or
Your other future picks
Not both.
You can swap future 3rds and trade your future first. But you need to retain a pick in every other round.

Landing Konstanty would be immense. Would slot in straight away and provide much needed defensive pressure in our forward half.

Of all prospects linked with us, I'm most keen on him, quite easily too.

That he's gonbe unsigned all year interesting, minimal media about it. Feels like someone has had him tied up for a while.

Idk if it's still a rule it was last I looked.
You can trade your future 1st
Or
Your other future picks
Not both.
You can swap future 3rds and trade your future first. But you need to retain a pick in every other round.
Ah my bad, yeah you are right. This was Oct 2022 AFL article. Not sure it's changed.

Under the AFL's rules, clubs can trade out a future first-round draft selection but if they do that, must retain the rest of their future selections for that draft. If they trade out a second, third or fourth-round future pick, they must hold their first-rounder for that year.

Nevertheless, stretched it out and did alright for himself, not bad for kid who grew up in regional qld playing league, good luck to him.
There can't be too many positions in professional sport where a player barely plays a game year after year but there's no surprise when they get a new contract. Maybe kickers or punters in the NFL. But even they get replaced by college rookies.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back