List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Idk if it's still a rule it was last I looked.
You can trade your future 1st
Or
Your other future picks
Not both.
You can swap future 3rds and trade your future first. But you need to retain a pick in every other round.
But then how can Pies trade their F1, exchange F2's with Hawks, have their own and Hawks F3's and no 4th rounder if they are supposed to keep a pick in every other round?
Port similar, they traded their F1, have their own F2 and F3 but no F4 (traded for Soldo)?
Seems like it's not really enforced?

Last edited:

Jon Ralph reporting on Twitter that Braydon Preuss will be amongst GWS' delistin. What a underwhelming career he's had being second banana 28 games over 10 years. I do hope he listened to Brad Scotts back in the day and set himself up for after football.

EDIT: I'm well aware he's done very well for himself, a ten year career and made a lot money,

Done pretty well for himself really when you consider he's probably earned about 3mil over that time to basically just turn up to training every week, injured or not.

We’ll likely need a mature ruck as back up if Free isn’t kept. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a Ladhams, Preuss or Campbell type brought in.

We already brought in the Free replacement in Teakle.

i read that carlton has told 3 of their players to look elsewhere.

Matt kennedy is 27, 190cm 90kg inside mid with 120 games, isnt that perfect for us? Future 2nd.

Matt owies is also on the market, he kicked 33 goals. Future 3rd
Guy What GIF

Ideal realistic off season atm
pick 40 and future 3rd for Parker and Konstanty
Pick 58 for Darling

then split pick 2 for 6 and 10/12
hit the draft with picks 6, 10/12 and 22
or keep pick 2 (use picks 2,22 and upgrade a rookie)

only other potential trade to consider is dan houston

You and realistic don’t orbit the same time zone

yeah, I dunno.

I'm concerned about the chicken banh mi. Anybody who goes past the roast pork and crackling has to be suss IMO.
I agree with you about the roast pork option being #1 but I could definitely go for the chicken variety as well. Here's a recipe you can try that gives a few alternatives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Ralph reporting on Twitter that Braydon Preuss will be amongst GWS' delistin. What a underwhelming career he's had being second banana 28 games over 10 years. I do hope he listened to Brad Scotts back in the day and set himself up for after football.

EDIT: I'm well aware he's done very well for himself, a ten year career and made a lot money,
Worth a look?

Built like a potato chip and body just not cut out for the rigors of the game. 2.8 games a year is such a meagre return.

Would have to be close to the highest paid player "per game" based on total income divided by number of games played.

But then how can Pies trade their F1, exchange F2's with Hawks, have their own and Hawks F3's and no 4th rounder if they are supposed to keep a pick in every other round?
Port similar, they traded their F1, have their own F2 and F3 but no F4 (traded for Soldo)?
Seems like it's not really enforced?
Not sure exactly mate. It's been years since I saw the rule. Maybe round 4 picks and beyond don't count? I'm guessing here

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back