List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

no argument from me, I'm just relaying the goss
251caf672996891b9f74ca93843edd18.jpg

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Yeah bro, Luke Parker nothing to do with with why the Swans have been a powerhouse for a decade, you wouldn't look at Luke Parker and say hey that guy Luke Parker defines the ruthlessly successful Sydney culture.

The Luke Parker who openly mocked Dylan Shiel as a chickenshit, he had nothing to do with the great Swans culture, no part of them being successful.

There's enough reasons to sook if you want to - and by God you love a good sook don't you son, if they paid by the word for BigFooty sooking you'd be a ****en millionaire - but you don't have to go making them up too.
Careful, if you get too angry you’ll drop your pom poms.

Back to bringing in blokes past their use by date to elevate the club to six wins a year.

Shoot for the stars!!

I dunno, what happened to that Clarko that instantly turned Hawthorn into a powerhouse?

It's almost like anything he did at Hawthorn is irrelevant to the current circumstances.

Its really not, because it demonstrates he knows how to rebuild a footy club to glory. Whether he can do it again is another matter.

the idea being floated seems to be trade F1 for one of Freo's 9/10 this year and offer that to Port
I reckon Port may jump at our 2025 first because it could be used in leverage to get their hands on Dyson Sharp next year.

Maybe something like this;

NM out: F1st
PA out: Houston & F2nd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone on this board got an opinion on Jack Darling?

Wade Derkson from the Giants just put in a trade request back to VIC. God I wish we were linked to him instead of Darling.
He kicked 35 goals in 18 games at VFL level last season before being swung into defence this year, where he averaged 20 disposals and 10 marks per game.

Just our type of player

At least it would help shut up all the naysayers that claim we don't go after players.
If anyone is saying that we haven't gone after players over the years, they're blind.

All us pursuing Houston will do is further stoke the muppets who'll say "another big fish that Norf failed to land".
Not that I care.
But he ain't coming to us when he's in his prime and has better positioned clubs chasing him. So it's futile for us.

Careful, if you get too angry you’ll drop your pom poms.

Oh noes, thou hath mortally wounded me with thy cruel jibe.

Back to bringing in blokes past their use by date to elevate the club to six wins a year.

I love the way you sooks straight up make stuff up to get cut about, must be very tiring.

Shoot for the stars!!

At least you've accepted your original post about Parker not being a key part of the highly successful Swans culture was bullshit.

The melts have begun and we still have weeks before the trade season starts. Love it!
Plus it normally takes a few weeks before the "rumours" from X appear on this board however they've started very early this year and it has thrown the whole thread of the rails.

Last edited:
Recruiting Dan Houston is a win in my opinion, obviously the cost is very important from a draft and salary cap perspective.

Adding Houston, Parker and natural improvement from our youth should result in more wins and making us an attractive proposition moving forward.

I reckon Port may jump at our 2025 first because it could be used in leverage to get their hands on Dyson Sharp next year.

Maybe something like this;

NM out: F1st
PA out: Houston & F2nd
Thats way too much, i wouldn't do Houston and swap of futures 1sts.

We have so many half back options i don't see the dire need for him at all. Next two years we smash the draft and then look at potentially trading 1st and 2nd picks for players.

Unless Crows would trade 4 and 25 for our F1 and 40. Then start trading for players next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back