List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ll ok but the big question is what side of the backline does he plays on as we all know the 2025 AFL captain McDonald is playing in the backline with Corr,Archer,Comben and Louge
Whichever one gets injured in the pre season training sessions. ;) ..Dont forget one can also start on the bench..

Nobody can convince me that we aren't a bottom 2 side next year. Anyone that tries to argue otherwise is just wildly optimistic and hopeful. Whether it's this year, or next, we'd be trading Pick 2 for Dan Houston, which is just ridiculous.
We will be bottom 3 next year even with 6 wins. No way should we be trading our F1 this year for Houston and change. I don't think I would be trading it into this year for any single pick.

As for pick 2, I wouldn't be splitting it for Houston either. Pick at pick 2 or pick 2 top 10 selections.

We will be bottom 3 next year even with 6 wins. No way should we be trading our F1 this year for Houston and change. I don't think I would be trading it into this year for any single pick.

As for pick 2, I wouldn't be splitting it for Houston either. Pick at pick 2 or pick 2 top 10 selections.
So far that hasn't worked for us.

they can develop in the vfl.
Playing them in the afl vs established players is costing us wins.
I respectfully disagree, and have no problem with opposing thoughts. We all want whats best for the club. Half back is the perfect spot for blooding young players in the AFL. We've used Sheezel and McKercher in recent times plus as mentioned we have plenty ready to get used to the pace of AFL right now.

I'm all for getting Houston if we split pick 2 this year and send 1 first rounder their way.

I'm not at all supportive of using our Future 1st. Likely to be a top 4 pick and likely to give us access to one of Dyson Sharp, Louis Emmett, Archie Ludowyke or Cooper Duff-Tytler, who are all tracking like seriously freakish talents.

I'm all for getting Houston if we split pick 2 this year and send 1 first rounder their way.

I'm not at all supportive of using our Future 1st. Likely to be a top 4 pick and likely to give us access to one of Dyson Sharp, Louis Emmett, Archie Ludowyke or Cooper Duff-Tytler, who are all tracking like seriously freakish talents.
"Who are they?"

1726640173318.png

1726640204714.png

I was talking about the initial drafting

Yeah, and he then almost immediatley CHOSE to extend. As I keep saying, there's enough shit around without needing to pretend there's no good news either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, and he then almost immediatley CHOSE to extend. As I keep saying, there's enough shit around without needing to pretend there's no good news either.
Sheezel is just about the best thing about NM at the moment. The fact that he can see a future is the best possible endorsement for the future of the club

Horne-Francis some kind of rough chance for the Brownlow, according to FoxSports. Wouldn't that well and truly salt the NM trade/draft wound? Oh, the horror.

Watching him limp off in the dying minutes of a cut throat final decided by a kick reinforced to me once and for all how lucky we are he decided to piss off.

He's a fraud.

Sheezel is just about the best thing about NM at the moment.

Yep - fallen from the stars to join us for a while has that one.

The fact that he can see a future is the best possible endorsement for the future of the club

I dunno man, there's a bunch of sooky middle aged dudes on the internet who make a compelling case otherwise.

Amazing the amount of people who don’t see this as the biggest issue.
If you’re recruiting 28 year olds, you’d want them to be a Top 10 league wide star, or the missing piece of a premiership puzzle.

On the plus side, the Darling thread has Jonathan Hay level whipping boy all time potential.

I'll spew if we trade our future first away. It's impossible to predict when we will get better, it feels like it should be every year but we keep finishing last or second last year after year. Until we prove ourselves its just likely giving away pick 1/2/3 which has immense value. If we gave it to Port for unders after the Judas situation I think I might just give up.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back