List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Houston is flat out not worth the price we would need to pay.
Not against the idea in theory but if we are giving up a likely top 3 pick it has to be for the right player.

Do you believe that North at the moment can attract double All Australian calibre players?

Do you believe that if a slight opportunity presented itself it would be anything less that full price?

Do you believe that North would back itself in to be better next year with another pick 2, Parker, Darling and Huston?

If you answer No, No and yes - then it’s a great deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houston is flat out not worth the price we would need to pay.
Not against the idea in theory but if we are giving up a likely top 3 pick it has to be for the right player.
We won't get him, they are just using us to pump up the price. Normal state of play for the last 10 years

We won't get him, they are just using us to pump up the price. Normal state of play for the last 10 years

I don’t think the issue is how much he is getting - all offering good coin.

He wants to come home to Victoria and needs Port to be happy with the compensation.

Turns out, the clubs interested have bugger all currency.

So - drum roll …. North are in the conversation as one of the only clubs able to seal the deal with Port.

he may not want to come to us but let’s see where this ride takes us.

I don’t think the issue is how much he is getting - all offering good coin.

He wants to come home to Victoria and needs Port to be happy with the compensation.

Turns out, the clubs interested have bugger all currency.

So - drum roll …. North are in the conversation as one of the only clubs able to seal the deal with Port.

he may not want to come to us but let’s see where this ride takes us.
I understand your point, I was not talking about coin I was talking about trade value. We may get him, but I feel we are still being used for the other clubs to pony up their picks

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back