List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I would do 2 for Balta right now, it means we have some the flexibility to move Chom/Balta back forward.
Where did this Balta talk actually come from though?
I was reading away quietly to see what was happening on the North Board then seen a picture with Balta in a North jumper
and posted North would do well grabbing him as a free agent next year and it went from there

Luke Parker - The Jurassic

In a fantasy world where we get at least 6 years of one of them... my preference is:
1. Houston
2. Balta
3. SDK

Pretty good fantasy world tbh.
Balta
Sdk
Daylight
Houston
We need kpp and I can't be ****ed waiting 3 development years.

Dan Houston = ,we have a problem

Balta
Sdk
Daylight
Houston
We need kpp and I can't be ****ed waiting 3 development years.
Just out of curiosity i always felt Jayden Short would have been a great addition to North
When the team has good midfield talent he is a weapon and now that North midfield is just about complete and looking like moving up the ladder he would be a good cheap addition. Thoughts ?

Just out of curiosity i always felt Jayden Short would have been a great addition to North
When the team has good midfield talent he is a weapon and now that North midfield is just about complete and looking like moving up the ladder he would be a good cheap addition. Thoughts ?
I agree but I'm pretty sure he's under contract and as a hbf he's the easiest position on the field to replace.
We need kpfs kpds and small forwards. Maybe a winger.
Short would probably end up a second rounder as he's contracted and we are better using that on a Whitlock or Berry, type in the draft.
Decent player though
Balta would be top of that previous list because he can cover either of our list holes kpd or kpf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All things being equal, I agree with you.

I just don't rate Balta and SDK as highly as players.
Balta would transform our defence. He's a decent interceptor but can actually defend.
Leaves us open to comben forward.
Balta is a very good player. It would be smart us getting him now. The exodus going on at Richmond would make it easy to leave right now. Literally noone else would have the trade assets to compete with any bid we put forward.
Our rebuild is nearing its end Richmond's has just begun.
Make it happen

Balta would transform our defence. He's a decent interceptor but can actually defend.
Leaves us open to comben forward.
Balta is a very good player. It would be smart us getting him now. The exodus going on at Richmond would make it easy to leave right now. Literally noone else would have the trade assets to compete with any bid we put forward.
Yeah I like the idea.

But in fairness, Houston would transform our rebound game.

Imagine pinpoint Houston darts into a congested corridor, it lands lace out to Kerch, sprints forward 10m, bounces, sprints another 10m, then slices diagonally to Sheezel, who kicks inside 50 to a leaping Duursma.

Quality ball use from end-to-end would be such a thing of beauty, I swear.

I agree but I'm pretty sure he's under contract and as a hbf he's the easiest position on the field to replace.
We need kpfs kpds and small forwards. Maybe a winger.
Short would probably end up a second rounder as he's contracted and we are better using that on a Whitlock or Berry, type in the draft.
Decent player though
Balta would be top of that previous list because he can cover either of our list holes kpd or kpf

So here is a question for you on the disparity btw the valuations of Rioli and Short. Both hbs predominately, short an amazing long right boot, Rioli prob quicker.... one yr diff in age...both contracted yet one is top six pick and the other in the 20s? Is it because of the name!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back