List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comben is just about our most exciting footballing talents

I can’t see archer going backwards

Nor Curtis for that matter

Goater is really the only speculative one on that list an his upside is enormous.
Agree on Comben.
Curtis is performing marginally behind Cam Zurhaar as a 21 year old (vs 26+). Absolutely holding a best 22 spot with ease and could become almost anything.

Give us a name?
No name, lets just say a very strong feeling that the key forward we select in this years draft we've been keeping close tabs on , all the circumstances and everything else aligning to us picking him in this draft, and unless I'm a bad judge he wont be a Nick Larkey pick 73 like in the 2016 national draft, if you know what I mean.

Lmao I love all the people who pretend to have inside info at this time of year all so they can get imaginary clout from people theyve never met on some shitty footy forum. It's a whole new level of sad

Anyone who's actually trusted to be privy to sensitive information would be trusted in part to not be a selfish ****head and not pass said info on to random people and put their source's livelihood in jeopardy

Of course, it's not just putting their source's livelihood in jeopardy, it's also publicising and potentially undermining club recruitment strategies.

No name, lets just say a very strong feeling that the key forward we select in this years draft we've been keeping close tabs on , all the circumstances and everything else aligning to us picking him in this draft, and unless I'm a bad judge he wont be a Nick Larkey pick 73 like in the 2016 national draft, if you know what I mean.
Stares blankly

Curtis Taylor surprised he got delisted 😂
Staggering. Just doesn't have the hunger.

Durdin was also.
Guess these players don't realise that if they're in their mid 20s and stuck in the reserves they're on the chopping block.
Their lack of self-awareness is truly staggering.

It kind of speaks to their competitiveness, killer instinct, defensive awareness, and threat assessment skills as a football player in on field situations when these are required to be instinctive and split second if they can't even tap into these same abilities in far lower pressure and less time sensitive situations off field in order to save their jobs.

Armstrong surely!

Not long till the melts over the compo pick start.

Will be interesting where it stands. It feels all three will be band 2 (end of first round). I'm sure there are plenty of Crows fans hoping it falls that way for the Saints after the Crouch compo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It kind of speaks to their competitiveness, killer instinct, defensive awareness, and threat assessment skills as a football player in on field situations when these are required to be instinctive and split second if they can't even tap into these same abilities in far lower pressure and less time sensitive situations off field in order to save their jobs.
This might be the case… but there could also be lots of other reasons why he didn’t make it.

Some people’s bodies don’t stand up to the level of training needed. Some people need different environments to be at their best mentally. Some people just take ages to mature.

Humans are complex creatures and the BigFooty tendency to dumb player delisting down to either lack of talent (“he’s a shitman, a plodder, etc”) or work ethic (lazy, takes it for granted, etc.) is really simplistic.

This x 69 billion.

Anyone claiming to have a genuine Inner Scrotal source and who then posts info they're told doesn't have said source.
Or won’t have it for long.

"CURTIS Taylor says he was "shocked" to be delisted by North Melbourne, believing his best football is still ahead of him."

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back