List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If goater played all year , does arch get a decent run in the team.
We all know Lmac wouldn’t of been dropped when we are lacking senior players
I don't think these things are mutually exclusive. If Goater didn't get injured in round 1 my guess is McDonald would not have come straight in to replace him, remember he was coming off an injury and quite underdone, I think he would have had to fight for his spot. Would this have affected Archer? Who knows.

Seeing Gonzo is still there, maybe not. Might be like going back to an ex. If it didn't work the first time....
Thats true however some time things do work 2nd time around...and we have his good mate LDU playing for us atm...

When it comes to business Brady can be to up fornt without thinking of other but at least Murphy would know where he stands with him.

Now the media are saying we should have a go at getting zac Butters. Cant see it happening. l think he wants to negotiate a new contract for more money and he has seen what everyone who's been associated with us gets...Dusty, Kelly, Gaff. :laughv1:

Absolutely odds that Gollant will be with us next year. Crows already have a heap of tall forward options and it looks like they will sign Lukosius.
I used to own a Galant 1723704610364.jpeg called it Barbara. Went too fast going into a roundabout once and ran into a fence. Was never the same after that. Hoping Gollant is able to take some hits .

Don't think we need another medium-size/hybrid forward do we?

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Now the media are saying we should have a go at getting zac Butters. Cant see it happening. l think he wants to negotiate a new contract for more money and he has seen what everyone who's been associated with us gets...Dusty, Kelly, Gaff. :laughv1:
That would be funny af but highly unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Richards dropped again for the team lineup against the lions! We need to pay up for him. He is such a gun and will help our small forward issues. Port will catch onto him so we need to be on the hunt for him.

I think some of this talk regarding us being able to fleece teams of multiple picks is a bit of copium on our fans behalf.

Just like pretty much every other supporter bases draft threads going "oh North will take Trainor at 2 leaving us with XXX" is the same.

The servers will explode if we take FOS or Draper on draft night.
Both of those players will contribute and make us stronger.

But will it be the smartest use of our situation?

I’m not interested in fleecing teams. I’m much more interested in smart trades like the JHF trade where all parties walked away with what they want.

Of course it’s only hope that trading down would happen. From our perspective, where mids should not be a priority, it looks like decent idea. Some teams will see it as pointless. Others with mediocre midfields (Saints, Bombers, Crows, Geelong, Melbourne, even). Others with eyes to the future or NGA opportunities may see a play at hand.

Again, I don’t care about pissibg contests. I care about a mature identification of talent by our team and a sober execution of a plan to get it.

Last edited:
We’re very interested in Andy Brayshaw. Wines and Viney have had approaches from us too.
I have always thought that Brayshaw would be bloody perfect. Imagine Wardlaw and Brayshaw tearing out hearts in the middle.

Pure fantasy of course but a nice one to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back