List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else convinced we have already signed at least one, probably two mature players?

Theres no way we let Greenwood (especially) and Shiels both go without bringing in some older heads.

Our list looks like a daycare at the moment.
Why especially Greenwood? Hasn't played for us all year, why would we make it 2 in a row?

So Shiels and Greenwood are gone. I would let Free and Taylor go. Let Wifi and Lazz test the market and if neither gets an offer they are interested in keep them on the cheap and we let two of Dury, Sellars and Harvey go. If either or both Laz or Wifi get offers then delist only one of these three. I would also not have any issues with parting with Stevo, CCJ and/or Biggie even if contracted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Shiels and Greenwood are gone. I would let Free and Taylor go. Let Wifi and Lazz test the market and if neither gets an offer they are interested in keep them on the cheap and we let two of Dury, Sellars and Harvey go. If either or both Laz or Wifi get offers then delist only one of these three. I would also not have any issues with parting with Stevo, CCJ and/or Biggie even if contracted.

Wowsers, Hi Brady

Taking it well our brothers on the Crows board:
View attachment 2087755
They're fuming and rightly so. They'll lose arguably their best young player because their senior leaders thought to call out something they thought was unprofessional, that it was professionally appropriate to rip into them in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back