List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As somebody who is guilty of posting AI responses because I was bored, I apologise for taking up the space of all the other quality discussion happening. You won't see anymore from me.

Pick 2 for Hunter Clark. Discuss.
I actually thought that most of the stuff posted on Bigfooty was being done by AI bots. I'm suprised that anybody thinks there are real people stupid enough to write some of the shit that gets posted.

Mine especially.

What did he do ? Was it mocking the toothless Port supporters after he’s goal?
Yeah but I think it’s more the comments about it days before?
Team mates condemning it. So off for mine

Yeah but I think it’s more the comments about it days before?
Team mates condemning it. So off for mine
So basically:

• He was interviewed on radio and said “Port fans have no teeth”
  • Celebrated a goal by pointing to his teeth to rabid port fans
  • Port guy points to his teeth during a celebration later
  • Player is damned by Fireman Sam Kane
  • Player is damned by Adel management
  • Player is then publicly damned by his senior player in an interview
  • Player is dropped for his deficiencies?
Give Brady his phone back there giantroo he’s got an upcoming cult hero player to sign… just block all numbers except Adelaide

Last edited:
So basically:

• He was interviewed on radio and said “Port fans have no teeth”
  • Celebrated a goal by pointing to his teeth to rabid port fans
  • Port guy points to his teeth during a celebration later
  • Player is damned by Fireman Sam Kane
  • Player is damned by Adel management
  • Player is then publicly damned by his captain in an interview
  • Player is dropped for his deficiencies?
Give Brady his phone back there giantroo he’s got an upcoming cult hero player to sign… just block all numbers except Adelaide
That sums it up. Crows are saying it was a final straw type thing. Kids been hung out to dry here.

That sums it up. Crows are saying it was a final straw type thing. Kids been hung out to dry here.
He was dropped for setting up players and kicking goals?…. Oh no! Kid should be made to be traded to us as punishment!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the midweek tackle they said North offered Nathan Broad a 2 year deal with a trigger for a 3rd worth 2 million, was all but gone but spoke to Richmond then changed his mind

On the midweek tackle they said North offered Nathan Broad a 2 year deal with a trigger for a 3rd worth 2 million, was all but gone but spoke to Richmond then changed his mind
That is a huge amount of money to be throwing at a reliable but mediocre defender with a history of just the sort of BS we are trying to rid ourselves of.

He said on a podcast he wasn’t going to move tho because Richmond picked him up as a rookie blah blah blah

Sure 24 hours ago I was saying Rachele wasn’t necessary to our plans, but now I think there’s a compelling humanitarian argument to offer the poor kid a safe space where he can mock Port’s toothless rabble in the safety of likeminded folk.

Let’s bring him home.

No leaks from North, but explicit details of a deal "offered" to an opposition player emerge from nowhere. Sure. Sounds like another case of player managers pumping the value of their client's next contract by referencing a "North Melbourne offer".

Sure 24 hours ago I was saying Rachele wasn’t necessary to our plans, but now I think there’s a compelling humanitarian argument to offer the poor kid a safe space where he can mock Port’s toothless rabble in the safety of likeminded folk.

Let’s bring him home.
Out: Pick 2, 40
In: Pick 4, Rachelle

Last edited:

Let’s bring him home.

Welcome brother. Took you a day, but we're all friends here.

Something smells very fishy and it’s not coming from between my legs!

jesus GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back