List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said on a podcast he wasn’t going to move tho because Richmond picked him up as a rookie blah blah blah
Lol love the revisionist history by players after they recommit

After leveraging an offer

Out: Pick 1, 40
In: Pick 4, Rachelle
Pick 2 you mean

But yeah i think that’s fair

Allows crows to get Draper and someone at pick 40

We get pick 4 and rachele

No leaks from North, but explicit details of a deal "offered" to an opposition player emerge from nowhere. Sure. Sounds like another case of player managers pumping the value of their client's next contract by referencing a "North Melbourne offer".
I’m hearing that we are thinking of making a play for Chicken Smallhorn.

The Adelaide supporters’ Rachele thread is pretty spicy. Universal disdain for how the clubs conducted itself. Shame the game against Sydney this weekend isn’t at their home ground.
Interesting some comments though (little older ones) about attack on the ball and playing hard…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the midweek tackle they said North offered Nathan Broad a 2 year deal with a trigger for a 3rd worth 2 million, was all but gone but spoke to Richmond then changed his mind
He saved us from ourselves if true. I rate Broad but good grief

This Rachele issue, the kid is super talented but almost seem to read it like they are intentionally running out of the state?

Complain about hard to attract interstate talent yet they seem like they have no issues trying to make life difficult for a required player ...strange!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back